The Covergirl Bash and Art page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aparantly covergirl must be a unpopular character I havent seen anyone post any bashes of their own here since i dedicated this thread for everyone to post their own custom bashes of her and their fav art of this gal.

I got one friend who lend me his pics for his covergirl to post his here from OSW.

:lecture:exactly:

It appears there is a COVER GIRL custom/kitbash on eBay.

$(KGrHqV,!n0FD+Mn4YH8BR!YMq8j0w~~60_12.JPG

Hair has to be sculpted for me. Otherwise it's just another rendition of Barbie.

oh i just looked its a custom covergirl only downside covergirl does not wear heels due to she wanted to remove herself from fashion world and looking to girly. so id swap them boots out the rest is nice, not sure about black widow head for CG

Hair has to be sculpted for me. Otherwise it's just another rendition of Barbie.
--

I own a wide variety of a 1:6 female figures with both rooted & sculpted hair.

Though I prefer rooted hair, there are times when sculpted hair works better based on the character's appearance.

This cover has the Baroness, Lady Jaye and ? (girl w/bow)

1066723.jpg

Scarlett, Abbey Chase and ? (Ninja)

764725.jpg

Covergirl, Sydney Savage and ? (Girl w/shotgun)

1199237.jpg

who is the one in front of scarlet and crouching with bow and arrow and red snakepants. Im oldschool so i dont know the new characters. but the covergirl rocks

I know the question has been answered that the red ninja is Jinx and the pink Mohawk is Zarana but the archer in the Zartan getup is Zanya, Zartan's daughter hence the bow and the outfit. She's a newer character. The first time I heard of her was when they reintroduced the series a little over 10 years ago in the Devil's Due comics.

Groovy I applaud your hard work rooting the hair. For female figures it just makes more sense to me. The hair can be long and flowing like the Baroness but not lose range of movement. I don't know if you've transferred them over to the Freaks board but I went back to OSW to check out your old customs, particularly Scarlett. Well done. I can't wait to see more.

You will because after my semester at college im taking a break because their not offering my class i want until spring and im not wasting school money to take bs classes to bide my time.

So in may Im going to be sewing WGP's stuff and im going to finish Another covergirl,baroness, im going to add more hair to scarlett and give her some bangs since the classified comic book looked awsome. Lady jaye will be my only sculpted because she has short hair but im using epoxi to add some waves to my head. im going to look for a punkinsh looking head and sculpt zaranna her mohawk and do her outfit. i may see if ski is free this summer since i asked for a spot on his time to do stuff i may have him do zaranna's hair on a bald figure and paint her up. and maybe he might take an existing rifle and add her saw weapon on end.

I may make some danger girl stuff with cartoony faces (so dont give me gripes guys that they look cartoony because their ment to be lol) just danger girl.
Im also doing Jinx i need to find someone to do her staff and hunt for swords and sai's. im doing her comic/cartoon old school 80's style. im having chriss make her decal this summer.

On the male side im going to finishe roadblock,breaker,my version of Duke, im going to finally finish up doc. Im looking for a handsome sculpt for flint because some of the ones i have seen he kinda isn't cuite at all and he rivaled duke with attractiveness. im also doing Destro and Im going to need help from the board because i want to do cobra comander but i want to be able to make a correct costume for this pritty blue fabric i have and im doing a cloth hood and want to find a crome dome head as well so who ever did that will be hearing from me but i probably wont do commander untill fall since he will need alot of work and sturup pants which means i have to cut pants on bias and i need to go slow with him.

Last edited:
Who's Covergirl?

Cover girl is an obscure character thats known but rarely seen.
until recently she almost vanished. she is a mechanic nicknamed covergirl because she was an ex supermodel. She was also a weapons master i think. she was the only one of the females not used for counter intellegents aka disguises. accept for one episode but she usually remained as is.

She is shipwrecks girl but has been linked with Hawk and Duke which caused dislike between her and scarlett. she likes to blend in with the guys so that seperates her from the female cast.

Cover girl is an obscure character thats known but rarely seen.
until recently she almost vanished. she is a mechanic nicknamed covergirl because she was an ex supermodel. She was also a weapons master i think. she was the only one of the females not used for counter intellegents aka disguises. accept for one episode but she usually remained as is.

She is shipwrecks girl but has been linked with Hawk and Duke which caused dislike between her and scarlett. she likes to blend in with the guys so that seperates her from the female cast.

Did she date Quick kick in the cartoon?

I prefer Cover Girl blonde. I figure it fits the name "Krieger" better (at least in an archetypal sense), and besides, the Joe team has something like two dozen redheads on it already. :p

And in fan-fiction/fan-art, she's usually paired up with Beachhead.

she never dated quick kick
he was a horney toad constantly trying to catch some play but none of the girls wanted him. sad huh no honey for quick kick.
i see that alot to maybe he liked her but never bothered to make a play where as ship wreck leads with his mouth 1st head second maybe CG thought that was cuite and thus their dating.

When i was little i made her both crank case's gf and hawks.
I figured crank case would be obvious since they would be working together.

hawk was just her looking for a man in power my secret g.i joe drama i made up when i was little.
just like scarletts duke and snakes relationship

I too like CG to be blonde, which is why i custom blend i dont like single color blonde that is to bleach blonde.

It appears there is a COVER GIRL custom/kitbash on eBay.

$(KGrHqV,!n0FD+Mn4YH8BR!YMq8j0w~~60_12.JPG

Thats someones from here. They also did a Stinger driver and a couple other nice customs, just can't remember who it belonged to. Nice representation, especially considering the details like the toolbox included.

Yea mine is slightly similar in appearance but at same time not. i found these awesome brown knee highs that fit the pants i found. I plan to make another jacket like 1st one but using some decals by chris.
AR5-Wolverine-02-RQ.png

Im excited I just scored the Amber Triad sculpt this is going onto my new Covergirl for myself. I have spent months finding her since she went off market and i baught the last one on ebay.

triad_head_amber_1.jpg

amber1small.jpg

Last edited:
I know this one is taking forever because im carefully picking up pieces for her so she is finished.

Back