The Covergirl Bash and Art page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she will be done probably by the end of june begining of july. All I have to do now is make her top, and wait for head and body to come to me.
I ordered another body because im not satisfied until i see her in all the other bodies and choose the right one for the look im looking for.

covergirl afterall is 90% done. And I don't want to post until she is finished. Patience delta.

she will be done probably by the end of june begining of july. All I have to do now is make her top, and wait for head and body to come to me.
I ordered another body because im not satisfied until i see her in all the other bodies and choose the right one for the look im looking for.

covergirl afterall is 90% done. And I don't want to post until she is finished. Patience delta.
--

Fine . . . by end of Summer 2015 at the earliest.

lol whatever. i work for wgp so their customs come before my own. I also have 3 other customers im doing customs for, so for people complaining about time that it takes tough because if i rush this i will make mistakes and people love ripping you apart on one tiny error on here.

the head will be here by friday and the body will be here when the new bodies get relesed by play toys.

I wish all companies that mke female bodies would do them by cup size it makes it easier.

however triad,phicen,play toys large bust size is so different because a large bust in phicen is a true double D, triad is dolly parton G cup and play toys is larger than that.

phicen medium cup is a c cup,triad's medium bust is a D cup bordering DD. play toys ironically is a d cup.

small bust is where they seem to be the clossest.
phicen is a b cup, triad is in between a a-b cup play toys seems alittle bigger almost a c cup.

So You see i have to be picky when it comes to femae figures because a character can be a total dud if not done properly. And Covergirl is a d cup so im buying a Play Toys medium bust to fit her better plus thes have clevage which will look good in her button up top.

I just got the head sculpt in mail and it looks better on the triad med bust. so that will be the candidate for finishing her. I just need to locate where i put her shirt fabric and jacket collar fur.

I just got the head sculpt in mail and it looks better on the triad med bust. so that will be the candidate for finishing her. I just need to locate where i put her shirt fabric and jacket collar fur.
--

At this rate . . . I hope the figure will be unveiled before I enroll in Medicare & Social Security . . . while I'm still interested in the 1:6 hobby.

Sounds like you'll be making the uniforms soon.

BTW I guess you have a keyboard commando stalker that goes out of their way to post here

Yea Delta has some issues with me, just ignore them that's what i do.

I have very little to do on covergirl before im finished i just want to wait until i do before I post. In the G.I.Joe section some people are brutal so I have decided to wait on joe's until after each bash is finished before posting them. My other customs i will do progression shots.

Ok delta i will post one pic and thats all you get until I finish. I gotta grab my camera so wait a tick.

I still need to mod her jacket but here is her so far. these were purchased clothing since im only moding coat and making her tan shirt.

1005889_4852333636747_976549711_n.jpg

The pics don't show how pritty amber sculpt is in person i looked and their is still one more on ebay the guy found one more so hurry.

Last edited:
Hey, Groovy! Thanks for the pic. I was planning on buying that same jacket for CG and wondered what it would look like on the figure. I am going to use my Abigail Whistler/Jessica Biel head tho. I thought it would be neat to use an actual Cover Girl for the Joe version.

hey thanks guys Ironically I bught the set because i wanted the top for mary winchester and pants for covergirl. I loved the rich brown of the jacket that came with it and thought why not.

I still need to add a zipper,remove the neck strap and fold collar and add a fau fur collar and get a wolverine patch made for her sholder. I also still need to make holsters for her beretta pistols. I got her an m-16 or m-14 riffle as well

The boots i Just lucked out on I was going to paint them but i like the rugged look someone did when they painted it. I baught them on ebay for $3.50 and they fit snugly with pants i had to stuff them in with a nail file no joke.

I gave her a phicen bra and panties of stars to make her patriotic. since she seemed like the type to wear a bra like that.

once i mod the coat yo will be able to see her dog tags better and Im making to top so she can wear her shirt to clevege level so she has something for shipwreck to look at.

Yes eventually I'll get around to Shipwreck. Any idea's to heads for him(post pics if you can so i can do a google search with).

Im cutting out her shirt today as with wgp project and in between that project and CG I'll have her almost finished since i still need to order her zipper but have to wait until i make a list of zippers i'll need for other projects since they won't let me buy just one zipper.

Last edited:
I removed the colar belt and added a piece of fleece that looks kinda like sheep wool for colar. and cut out top. Once i finish the project im working on for wgp i will finish CG which will give time for zipper to come in so i can finish her jacket.

i know im alittle put off by the strisand nose but wht can you expect it's triad their is at least one flaw found in all of their heads.

overall she is pritty so i can overlook this and at certain angles it's not bad. so i'll need to remember to take side angle and none with camera aming up

Back