The Covergirl Bash and Art page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
562122_3129792214288_1784049296_n.jpg

481288_3185569608688_1964355796_n.jpg

in the early and now comics she was a light blonde hair color until the cartoon made her kida butch.

156547_3208522542497_834179215_n.jpg

21346_4935017183784_97772264_n.jpg

Hey it didn't say anything in the dress code I cant show my mid drift, rock and roll stop drooling Im holding an M-16 and I aint' afraid to use it.

999559_10200209301145764_1931913739_n.jpg

Covergirl having a blond moment

1002901_10200209312186040_807962428_n.jpg

"What" .....What is it seriously "

1002901_10200209312226041_1846742385_n.jpg

Shipwreck would you stop trying to take pics of my cleavage

936535_10200209332626551_1499376369_n.jpg

"im ready to take out some cobra scum"

1002901_10200209312266042_1241014520_n.jpg

"Gun's and Ammo...Eat your heart out"

Last edited:
Re: custome covergirl i made last summer

She looks good Groovy you need a customs thread for all your work. :clap

thanks I know but some of them seem daunting to look through which is why i make them per figure.

that way you know from the 1st page what your looking at.

thanks keenan much appreciated

thanks i know their are people who dont care for rooted hair but this was one of my 1st customs outside scarlett back when i was on onesixthwarrior. I made her for sale on ebay and a mechanic baught her.

She emailed me to let me know she looks great on her shelf so she can see her while working

thanks i know their are people who dont care for rooted hair but this was one of my 1st customs outside scarlett back when i was on onesixthwarrior. I made her for sale on ebay and a mechanic baught her.

She emailed me to let me know she looks great on her shelf so she can see her while working

from what I remember, rooting hair takes hours to do, give you props for doing it, looks nice! I got some volks hair style gel, can be use to shape and style the hair to the way you want, and can be change anytime. I'm sure it'll be useful to you :clap:clap nice work over all :wink1:

I decided based on congestion of other people's threads to do individual threads per character I do so it makes it easier for people to view because it will only be one page.

it's easy to find more as i do them because you can go to my profile and look at threads i started under status. I have ADD so i get bored sifting threw coments of other peoples threads just to get to the next bash they did. I figured this would be easier because my threads will be just for one or 5 on 1st page. After I get caught up with wgp jobs im doing a thread that will have from the cartoon:
Roadblock
Lady Jaye
Doc(i started but set aside for now)
Breaker
Destro and baroness
Duke
I may include scarlett and this covergirl or the one im working on(my secret stash covergirl)

I may make one thread since their is interest in one so i'll wait until I finish everyone and make one post with everyone in my joe list above. and a group pic.

Im still debating on doing a cloth hooded comander still not sure what material since i want it to flow. so im not sure vinyl is going to work.

A cloth hooded Cobra Commander is something I like to see. :)

I watched the cartoon and it always moved i have some deep royal blue silky polyester im thinking about making his uniform out of and hood.

do you think i should just go for it Sirgore

Yes I would I wish I had the skillz to sew.:rock

ok ill add him to my list and look for a bald sculpt to put uunder it with an angry expression if you know of any let me know.

ok ill add him to my list and look for a bald sculpt to put uunder it with an angry expression if you know of any let me know.

Might be easier, faster and cheaper to just find a head with an expression you like and dremmel off the hair or sand it off. :huh

monitors could you please delete nams coments on this page. I refuse to engage him in any more contact

Might be easier, faster and cheaper to just find a head with an expression you like and dremmel off the hair or sand it off. :huh

nam please dont post on any more threads of mine I dont want you on here at all. If someone knows of an old head with a scowl look ill use it no matter if it has hair or not. id prefer bald but its not necissary

To be fair it does appear he's helped you.

Back