The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 5/27/12, Pg.126

Congrats on the new lady, she is very sexy !

A New Deadly Weapon, Psylocke

100_9038.jpg

And she looks great with the Team :clap:clap:clap

OMG you have the Dawn and Ghost in the Shell statues!!! I love Dawn!!! I actually own all her comics signed by the legendary Joe Linsner!! Great stuff bro!!1

OMG you have the Dawn and Ghost in the Shell statues!!! I love Dawn!!! I actually own all her comics signed by the legendary Joe Linsner!! Great stuff bro!!1

Dawn was the one that Popped my Cherry :yess:, as far as Statue Collecting goes + the Influence of Linsner's works pulled me in also, then Fathom and The Major and I was Hooked.
Glad you Loved it; Hunter and Thank You my Friend.

Dawn was the one that Popped my Cherry :yess:, as far as Statue Collecting goes + the Influence of Linsner's works pulled me in also, then Fathom and The Major and I was Hooked.
Glad you Loved it; Hunter and Thank You my Friend.

I gotta agree with you, the Mcfarlane Dawn figure got me hooked into the "figures" mode. I gotta pick up that Dawn statue, Lucifer's Halo was my favorite storyline. By the way great score on the Psylocke!! my friend also picked her up at Philly con this past weekend. Great statue!!

I gotta agree with you, the Mcfarlane Dawn figure got me hooked into the "figures" mode. I gotta pick up that Dawn statue, Lucifer's Halo was my favorite storyline. By the way great score on the Psylocke!! my friend also picked her up at Philly con this past weekend. Great statue!!

That is a Very Sexy Piece, Lucifer's Halo and Psylocke is a Hot and Very Sexy Score as you well know now; Hunter, to regress I think they should have made a FS 1/5 or 1/4 scale of the McFarlane Version :exactly:

What an amazing collection, all the figures are so extremly detailed I have no words for this awesome collection.

That is a Very Sexy Piece, Lucifer's Halo and Psylocke is a Hot and Very Sexy Score as you well know now; Hunter, to regress I think they should have made a FS 1/5 or 1/4 scale of the McFarlane Version :exactly:

Agreed, I still hope they make one that scale!

Agreed, I still hope they make one that scale!

Just our Luck we will have to wait but SSC is doing Lady Death PF, Dawn would make a them some Money and me an addition if they did it or it will have to be a Custom or Consignment, I would pay up to $400 for that.
here's something for you to DROOL on, Enjoy my Friend

100_8951.jpg

Just our Luck we will have to wait but SSC is doing Lady Death PF, Dawn would make a them some Money and me an addition if they did it or it will have to be a Custom or Consignment, I would pay up to $400 for that.
here's something for you to DROOL on, Enjoy my Friend

100_8951.jpg

I would def buy it if they made one. I'm drooling non stop haha. Great setup!! And great collection once again!!

Wow sexy stuff Colossus. Where did you get the Dawn in green jacket from?

I would def buy it if they made one. I'm drooling non stop haha. Great setup!! And great collection once again!!

I am glad I could make your Chin Wet :lol:lol:lol

Wow sexy stuff Colossus. Where did you get the Dawn in green jacket from?

I Scored her many years ago, She is Battle Dawn, Legs that go up to :naughty :wink1: :exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back