The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 5/27/12, Pg.126

lol

all superheros facing forward except psylocke :lol

I was enjoying that Asset everytime I walked by the Room :exactly: but she has been rotated now and is just as Sexy my Friend.

That xmen setup is superb

Very Much Appreciated you Kind Words my Friend, Thank You.

I don't remember if I've commented on it before, but I love the shadow those grid corner shelves cast. :)

I don't recall either but your comment is welcomed Friend, Thank You.

Attention .... I need .....

Isn't there Ladies of the Evening that can cure you of that there? just asked to be Screwed, Tatoo'd and served up with Apple in you mouth and that should fix right up; Chicky :wink1: :lol:lol:lol

P.S. I think tp be Whipped is Extra :)

Wow what a collection. You have an amazing variety in your collection. Congrats! I am just getting into the hobby and can't imagine ever getting to a point where my collection is that good.

You must be excited for the Colossus PF to come out. Enjoy.

Wow what a collection. You have an amazing variety in your collection. Congrats! I am just getting into the hobby and can't imagine ever getting to a point where my collection is that good.

You must be excited for the Colossus PF to come out. Enjoy.

Much Thanks for the High Praise; Beast, You will turn around one day in your Collection Room and utter the word Whoa! and Yes I am counting the days for him to arrive

Vampirella WOW!

100_9040.jpg

100_9041.jpg

100_9045.jpg

100_9046.jpg

100_9047.jpg

100_9044.jpg

100_9043.jpg

100_9048.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 6/23/12, Pg.133

As chicky would say.......just lurking :D

Vampirella is definitely a "WoW" & jaw-dropping statue. One of SSC very best. So is the classic Witchblade statue by Moore. Big congrats Al. A worthy addition to your already stellar collection :)

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 6/23/12, Pg.133

Ha ha ha that pic with the wolfman is awesome. He looks like he's so excited just to touch her. Great pics. Is that a sideshow piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back