The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 5/16/12, Pg.124

A New Deadly Weapon, Psylocke
100_9031.jpg

100_9035.jpg

100_9036.jpg

100_9038.jpg

Wow!!! I didn't realize they have another psylocke. That is stunning specially seeing all these xmen in one spot...and specially that ass.:eek:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 5/27/12, Pg.126

Al! We must celebrate due to our prizes!

drinking1.gif

Congrats on Sexlocke!

Cheers my Friend; Jose, Sexlocke is a Great Monicker

NICE!!!! and great ass shot..:wink1: Congrats Colossus..:clap

Thank You for the Compliment my Friend; Nacho, I do Love a Great Ass

Very nice and great pics :clap

Thank You my Friend; Jay, For Looking in Appreciate it

Very great acquisition my friend, and i love your awesome display, congrats my friend ;)

I Appreciate the High Praise my Friend; Darth, I am going to have to get a longer cabinet HAHAHA

Excellent score on the sexy Psylocke. Very nice pics and loving the whole display. :rock

Thank You Very Much my Friend; Firebird she is Sexy

nice congrats......:clap

Thank You; Dhaval for the Compliment, New Friend

Congrats on Psylocke. Watch out for the paint cracking issue. I'm still on the waitlist for my replacement.

Thank You my Friend; Jedah, No paint issues, always make sure of that, sorry to here about yours, hope your wait is not to long, she must rejoin your Collection

cONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your collection is incredible..Your last new entry (Psylocke) is very cool!

Thank You for the Compliment; ILMACELLO, Very Much Appreciated, New Friend

Like the way that you have her displayed in your collection...;)

Thank You my Friend; Iron, it's a well thought out plan of attack, while her opponent is focusing on that Ass the next thing there focusing on is Hell. HAHAHAHA

Wow!!! I didn't realize they have another psylocke. That is stunning specially seeing all these xmen in one spot...and specially that ass.:eek:

Many Many Thanks my Friend; Remy and Yes, that Ass can bend Silver Dollars, True Story HAHAHA

Lurk Lurk Lurk

Chicky where have you been hiding? in the shadows? Good to Lurked

I have a perfect one. I'll sell it for $750

Psylocke looks great Al. Hope yours have no paint issues.

Thank You my Friend; Jason, No paint issues, just a Perfect Ass.
BTW the last pic is for you :lol:lol:lol

I have a perfect one. I'll sell it for $750

What are you going to sell to me for $750? a Sexlocke? are you a Pimp? Jose

Nice score on the ladies. Congrats, Al.

I might use this Bowens Storm head to replace the SS Storm pf head.

Thank You my Friend; Jason, No paint issues, just a Perfect Ass.
BTW the last pic is for you :lol:lol:lol

What are you going to sell to me for $750? a Sexlocke? are you a Pimp? Jose

:lol I knew that picture was for me. A little lower next time :wink1:

congrats on the psylocke there my friend... that xmen shelf is looking killer...are they sitting on glass or wood? :pray: haha

congrats on the psylocke there my friend... that xmen shelf is looking killer...are they sitting on glass or wood? :pray: haha

Thank You my Friend; Aaron for the Compliment, they are sitting on almost over a 1/2 " of glass, it's a Custom Cabnet made by my Father-in-Law made he was a Master Carpenter one of three I have, I have one, my wife has one for her Antique and Vintage Dolls and the other in the storage, I installed the lights

Looks great Colossus! Collections dont always have to be in detolfs thats for sure!:rotfl

Thank You my Friend; Aaron for the Compliment, they are sitting on almost over a 1/2 " of glass, it's a Custom Cabnet made by my Father-in-Law made he was a Master Carpenter one of three I have, I have one, my wife has one for her Antique and Vintage Dolls and the other in the storage, I installed the lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back