The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 6/23/12, Pg.133

Great sexy statues! Vampirella is fantastic!! :rock

Two awesome acquisition my friend, big congrats ;)

As chicky would say.......just lurking :D

Vampirella is definitely a "WoW" & jaw-dropping statue. One of SSC very best. So is the classic Witchblade statue by Moore. Big congrats Al. A worthy addition to your already stellar collection :)

Appreciate the Compliments; Jason, I agree after I received her and opened her, I commented this is the level of professionalism that all SSC statues should be done as to not break or scuff the paint, I give her and everything 5 stars of 5.

Ha ha ha that pic with the wolfman is awesome. He looks like he's so excited just to touch her. Great pics. Is that a sideshow piece?

Glad you liked it; Beast, The Wolfman is Ozzy Ozborne Bark at the Moon made by Art Asylum press his chest and he plays Bark a the Moon chorus, Very Cool piece, Thank You; Beast for the Compliments

lol at horny wolfman

HAHAHA, If you only knew; Jye, Thanks for Looking

Great sexy statues! Vampirella is fantastic!! :rock

Thank You; Sergui for the ROCK and she is Very Sexy

Two awesome acquisition my friend, big congrats ;)

Thank You my Friend, I much Appreciate your Compliment.

Beautiful pieces, what a perfect piece that Witchblade is! I like my larger 1:2 scale one but it is missing some of the details the smaller has that makes it great

Beautiful pieces, what a perfect piece that Witchblade is! I like my larger 1:2 scale one but it is missing some of the details the smaller has that makes it great

Thank You; Spazzy, as I noted now I have 1, 2, and 3 alot of witchblade Sexiness going on here and I wouldn't mind having the 1:2 version

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 5/27/12, Pg.126

100_9053.jpg

WOWW:) You have taste buddy:)

Congrats on the new statues and nice pics. :clap

Awesome scores buddy! Is the Vampirella PF the regular or the Exclusive?

Ah that is just a wardrobe malfunction from Colossus. He should have protected Vampy's nipple from the public eye..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back