The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 3/24/11

Many Many Thanks Sarvesh, Appreciate it the Very Kind Words, Love the Ladies :wink1: :exactly:

Two more on the way not counting Rogue PF

Bro I just imagine the day you get some magic powers to make statues come to life..... YOU WILL BE THE LUCKIEST ONE TO SHARE YOUR BED WITH SO MANY SUPER WOMEN.:lol:lol:lol:lol

Hey will you order the koto, I think I have asked you before not sure if you have answered me >.<M

Bro I just imagine the day you get some magic powers to make statues come to life..... YOU WILL BE THE LUCKIEST ONE TO SHARE YOUR BED WITH SO MANY SUPER WOMEN.:lol:lol:lol:lol

All I can say to that is "When It happens and all said and done with, they will find me Screwed, Tattooed and served up with an Apple in my Mouth" :yess: :hi5: :naughty :impatient: :)

Hey will you order the koto, I think I have asked you before not sure if you have answered me >.<M

I don't recall BigC, I will be getting the Kotobukiya Colossus, next month if there are no delays with shipping :yess:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 5/1/11

Team Colossus

006-11.jpg

014-4.jpg

New Member Joining Soon

Nice teem, i need a colossus on mine ! Congrats my friend!

very cool Colossus :clap:clap

Just wish myself have the money to spend like you :(

Hey you like those Japanese PVC? I think it doesnt look good with the American style and thats why I have passed the KOTO series of anime marvel character !!!

Just wish myself have the money to spend like you :(

No my Friend I do not have Money to spend, just carefull planning and being Very Picky and having priorities as to what I get.

Hey you like those Japanese PVC? I think it doesnt look good with the American style and thats why I have passed the KOTO series of anime marvel character !!!

Some PVC but to respond to your comment, I have seen Koto pieces displayed with Bowen piece and IMO they look good together and are with inscale of each other 1/6 scale, I will find the pic's and show you and let you determine yourself.

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 5/2/11

You've got a lovely collection there Colossus - liking/licking/and lucking those women too! This one's for you Oh Great Colossus!

IMG_8653.jpg
:bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back