The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Collossus - 3/24/11

:thud:

Seriously you have SO much stuff that I want...OUT OF BOUNDS collection Colossus. Congrats.

:clap:clap:clap

What a wonderful collection brother! So many of them! Congrats! :clap:clap:clap :hi5:

It is just getting better and better .....

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 3/24/11

Don't forget when you all sleep, Dracula is awake :D BTW I'm in a different time zone ;)

That explains alot my Friend

New thread? Wanted room for additional pics on pg 1? I've been thinking about doing that myself.

:clapLove, love, love your collection as always. All the Michael Turner based stuff, Spawn, JML's Dawn, Ghost in the Shell, and Wow! you even have some Ikki-Tousen. Of course the pièce de résistance is your dedication to Piotr. :bow

Some things that I noted while looking through:
I love that Bowen Jean Grey. I hope that Sideshow doesn't mess her up when they make her.
The Kotobukiya Batman is awesome. I hadn't seen it before, and I made the mistake of looking for it on ebay.... my God it's expensive. Can't imagine that it was that much when it first came out.
Love those bronze statues... and the ass shots :wink1:

:thud:

Seriously you have SO much stuff that I want...OUT OF BOUNDS collection Colossus. Congrats.

:clap:

What a wonderful collection brother! So many of them! Congrats! :hi5:

It is just getting better and better .....

Super update of the collection my man.

AWESOME COLLECTION my Friend

I am Honored by you my Friends Jedah, Fborecki, Ricardo, Big C, Iron, and Darth, with such High Praise and I am Humbled, Great Appreciation, Much Much Thanks

Congrats my good Mutant Friend on your last Update :clap your new Collectibles looks great together :rock

simply fantastic Collection :lecture

awesome.jpg

Congrats my good Mutant Friend on your last Update :clap your new Collectibles looks great together :rock

simply fantastic Collection :lecture

awesome.jpg

I am Honored Aslan by the Very Kind Complements, Appreciate the Awesomeness.

An amazing collection. :clap X-Men, Ghost in the Shell and hot ladies = instant win. :hi5:

Colossus are you hunger for the Colossus PF ?.?

Seriously dude your collection is CRAZY SICK. You have basically every Colossus statue I could ever want...:yess:

Great stuff and I plan on checking in every now and then to marvel at your marvel collection...ahahahah see what I did there (looks around in silence) :dunno

Great collection!

Much Much Thanks Hicks, You Honor me.

Seriously dude your collection is CRAZY SICK. You have basically every Colossus statue I could ever want...:yess:

Great stuff and I plan on checking in every now and then to marvel at your marvel collection...ahahahah see what I did there (looks around in silence) :dunno

Not Yet my Friend but I am closing in on them :wink1: :)

Thanks Citizen; (stands with fists on hips looking toward the Horizon)
I Help where I can and for all Mutants :)

Colossus diorama x23 is very good e x23 comiquette.Great collection bowen

Love the new set of pictures and display, especiallythe Colossus collection. Major congrats my friend.

Hey so you are getting the KOTO colossus?

Wow Colossus, I hadn't seen this new thread, great update! I love how you've got all the pieces displayed, lots of amazing stuff!!!

BTW, where is the Rogue Comiquette? I thought you had one in your collection?

Thank you for sharing!

Colossus diorama x23 is very good e x23 comiquette.Great collection bowen

Love the new set of pictures and display, especiallythe Colossus collection. Major congrats my friend.

Hey so you are getting the KOTO colossus?

Wow Colossus, I hadn't seen this new thread, great update! I love how you've got all the pieces displayed, lots of amazing stuff!!!

BTW, where is the Rogue Comiquette? I thought you had one in your collection?

Thank you for sharing!

It's a Honor to have all of you comment on my Collection, Bolido, Hung, Big C, and Joseph, Thank You
Yes Big C; the Koto Colossus will be here, I can't wait.
I had AH Rogue but I let her go at a Trade Show, made a nice profit but Rogue PF will take her place so I won't be without her for to long :)

WOW that's a colossal collection Colossus!:yess: You have a great collection of women in your life. Lovely art too. :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back