The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 5/14/11

Your collection sickens me. *ptoo* I spit at your feet. And then I rush over and steal some of your statues.

Nice display my friend, the PF an commiquettes looks great together !

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 5/2/11

004-15.jpg

Look at that lineup...that is just dead sexy :clap

very nice as always mate!!

Many Thanks Yodee my Good Friend, Appreiciate it.

Nice display my friend, the PF an commiquettes looks great together !

You make me Smile, my Friend Mastter with your Comments

Your collection sickens me. *ptoo* I spit at your feet. And then I rush over and steal some of your statues.

:lol:lol:lol You are to Sweet, remind me not give you my address :wink1: and Thank You, Appreciate it.

Look at that lineup...that is just dead sexy :clap

Thank You Marf I Appreciate the Great Comments

Very nice update my friend.

Thank You Spider, I Appreciate it

More to come Later

Great update Colossus...love the setup!

Amazing as always Colossus. Your X-Men setup just gets better and better, I LOVE it!

Wish I had an event or a trade show to go to, they're all absolute rubbish over here!!:slap

Sorry to here it my Friend :(
There's nothing in Europe as far as shows? You could always plan to go to Comic Con in San Diego, you and your wife could have a Vacation abroad. Maybe next year for the CC :pray:
I work one trade show every Quarter and National Comic Book Day in May and a In-store Blowout in October and the Piece of Resistance Austin Comic Con 3 day Event :yess:.

You are so LUCKY!! I wouldn't call that work!! The last comicon I went to over here in London turned into more like a Sci-Fi conference hardly any comics or statues virtually nothing, was all about movies and TV - RUBBISH. San Diego is my dream - maybe for my 40th. Aren't the tickets ridiculously hard to get hold of tho? Oh and when you say work do you mean you help at the event or you have a shop that works the event? LUCKY DEVIL!!!:(

You are so LUCKY!! I wouldn't call that work!! The last comicon I went to over here in London turned into more like a Sci-Fi conference hardly any comics or statues virtually nothing, was all about movies and TV - RUBBISH. San Diego is my dream - maybe for my 40th. Aren't the tickets ridiculously hard to get hold of tho? Oh and when you say work do you mean you help at the event or you have a shop that works the event? LUCKY DEVIL!!!:(

I work for Capstone Comics at trade show and Events :exactly: as far as the tickets, I here they go on sale a couple of months after the CC mabe sooner or just a little later, so you have a year to plan.

You are so lucky - the only decent comic store near to me is Forbidden Planet in London - I have often thought about opening my own store but don't think there is a demand over here sadly, mind you upon researching there have been a few more comic cons popped up over here so fingers crossed. We need to strengthen the comic community over here:medic:pigfly:

You are so lucky - the only decent comic store near to me is Forbidden Planet in London - I have often thought about opening my own store but don't think there is a demand over here sadly, mind you upon researching there have been a few more comic cons popped up over here so fingers crossed. We need to strengthen the comic community over here:medic:pigfly:

Here, Here my Friend, don't let the Dream Die, I always say today's Comics are not your Fathers or Grandfathers Comics :exactly:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 5/20/11

Added Colossus together for some Group Shots, Enjoy

022-4.jpg

020-5.jpg

and Colossus and the Hulk
029-5.jpg

and the Bronze Ladies
027-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back