The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 3/24/11

The Marvel of Colossus:

100_6451.jpg

"Oh no you didn't..."

But seriously Al, i'm a bit jealous... especially over the PFs, in particular, Gambit, and Colossus. It took watching Wolverine: Origins to get my lady to like Gambit, let alone the PF, even though I've said all along how cool he is... sheesh :dunno

OH, and i just saw this one.... :drool :drool :drool

100_4394.jpg

what's your address again so I can come steal it from you? :monkey3

"Oh no you didn't..."

But seriously Al, i'm a bit jealous... especially over the PFs, in particular, Gambit, and Colossus. It took watching Wolverine: Origins to get my lady to like Gambit, let alone the PF, even though I've said all along how cool he is... sheesh :dunno

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

a definative representation of Colossus and just how bad ass of a character he is! Well both the character and the collector :hi5:

WOW that's a colossal collection Colossus!:yess: You have a great collection of women in your life. Lovely art too. :hi5:

"Oh no you didn't..."

OH, and i just saw this one.... :drool :drool

100_4394.jpg

what's your address again so I can come steal it from you? :monkey3

a definative representation of Colossus and just how bad ass of a character he is! Well both the character and the collector :hi5:

Much Much Much Thanks Resin, Jenn, and Fborecki, Appreciate it Alot.

Like the play on words Resin my Friend and the Great Comment.

HAHAHA The Colossus gets them everytime and X-23 with the Billy Tan Print :exactly: and for the record I know where you live ;)

Fborecki your a Good Friend I am Humbled by your Comment, Thank You.

Colossus bowen going to buy some more or you do not have space?

I don't need any Marvel when I can just look at this thread.

Incredible as always my friend :rock :rock

Loving the ladies section and the x-23 with framed pic, VERY cool set up there.
Have you been in touch with Aspen about your Kiani base? I only ask as it looks like yours has the droop factor of the original bases and I would hate for mistress Kiani to fall off her perch and smash.

Are you getting Aspen Matthews and Lava Kiani too ??, they would look awesome in your collection mate.
Take care bud :duff
x :wave

I suspect all these statues are illegal aliens !!!!! So I am planning to take them all to my place, I will return them after the investigation, you can get them back in not more than 30 years.

Incredible as always my friend :rock :rock

Loving the ladies section and the x-23 with framed pic, VERY cool set up there.
Have you been in touch with Aspen about your Kiani base? I only ask as it looks like yours has the droop factor of the original bases and I would hate for mistress Kiani to fall off her perch and smash.

Are you getting Aspen Matthews and Lava Kiani too ??, they would look awesome in your collection mate.
Take care bud :duff
x :wave

How are You Lady Shell? Good I Hope
Waiting on a base for Kiani but do not worry I have very fine fishing line securing her to her perch.
Aspen is on my to get list and so is Lava Kiani, just have to get some pre-orders out of the way.
It's always Great hearing from you and always Appreiciate the Kind Words, Thank You.

Freeze !!!!! Police !!!!

????? I'm Lost

I suspect all these statues are illegal aliens !!!!! So I am planning to take them all to my place, I will return them after the investigation, you can get them back in not more than 30 years.

ahahah I was there with you...:dunno

now I see your angle :mwaha

Your just paying me back for the when your wife kills you comment on Jays Collection Thread that Jay and I split your Collection between us, after your are gone. Nice, so i guess that means we are out of the will?

Awesome update on your collection.

I have the HH Angel and HH Hulks, and those pieces still hold a place in my heart. They are fantastic sculpts IMO.

AS had a point about the Kiani base, and you mentioned in a reply back you used a fishing line? I would like to get this piece eventually, but I have heard so many things about the statue falling from the base.

Have you ordered a replacement base? And how did you use a fishing line to secure the statue so it does not fall out of the base?

Thanks!

Awesome update on your collection.

I have the HH Angel and HH Hulks, and those pieces still hold a place in my heart. They are fantastic sculpts IMO.

AS had a point about the Kiani base, and you mentioned in a reply back you used a fishing line? I would like to get this piece eventually, but I have heard so many things about the statue falling from the base.

Have you ordered a replacement base? And how did you use a fishing line to secure the statue so it does not fall out of the base?

Thanks!

I agree with you on the HH pieces, the Hulk just works for me, as for the the base waiting and the fishing line. it's the very thin tess line damn near see thru, I just looped the knee on one end and secured the other to a plume of water, KEY NOTE take your time and remove her arm holding the sword and use something that will not move to hold her in place and then snip off any excess when done.
Many Thanks Batman for the Awesomeness

How are You Lady Shell? Good I Hope
Waiting on a base for Kiani but do not worry I have very fine fishing line securing her to her perch.
Aspen is on my to get list and so is Lava Kiani, just have to get some pre-orders out of the way.
It's always Great hearing from you and always Appreiciate the Kind Words, Thank You.
I'm plodding on pal, like I do, thanks for asking. Hope you are okay too :wave

I'm glad you are getting another base, I thought you would be. Kiani is beautiful and deserves to be displayed in all her glory, without the fear of being broken (like mine was :monkey2).

Aspen and Lava Lady will indeed be great additions my friend, so will Angelus. :drool :rock
Take care for now sweetie :1-1:
x :duff

I'm plodding on pal, like I do, thanks for asking. Hope you are okay too :wave

I'm glad you are getting another base, I thought you would be. Kiani is beautiful and deserves to be displayed in all her glory, without the fear of being broken (like mine was :monkey2).

Aspen and Lava Lady will indeed be great additions my friend, so will Angelus. :drool :rock
Take care for now sweetie :1-1:
x :duff

According to The C.S. Moore News Letter, May for Angelus, can't wait to put these 2 in my Collection :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back