The collection of 316

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you did a great job!
Looks really cool with the Hulks in the wall like that.

That's such a great room. I've seen your display before, ages ago - You've improved it out of sight! Looks amazing! Love the Hulks & The old Batmobile collection!

You have a really strong & diverse collection love it!

Cheers,
-Grange.

threeonesix said:
That's a love seat thank you.:monkey5 And it was free, so I was able to buy more for the collection.:thwak

:lol ;)

PS. Nice job with the setup. The custom wall box for the Marvel PFs is awesome! I take it you did the basement yourself?

Fritz said:
:lol ;)

PS. Nice job with the setup. The custom wall box for the Marvel PFs is awesome! I take it you did the basement yourself?

Thanks. And yes I did everything in the basement myself with the exception of the electrical and carpet installation. It's been pretty much 1 project per year that we've had the house:

1st year: finish the basement
2nd year: build one wall of built-in cabinets
3rd year: build the custom cabinets and the wall niches
4th year (after May 07): I'm sure I'll think of something
5th year (Summer 08): Sell the house and start the collection room projects all over again....I've learned alot from this one that will help me make the next one that much better.

That display is rocking alone with your other statues. Great work.. I know how you feel about renos. because you find out quickly you need more space.

threeonesix said:
StatueCollectionApr07020.jpg

StatueCollectionApr07021.jpg

Are these statues on rotating triangular shelves that allow you to peg display your carded figs? This is exactly what I'd like to get to allow me to get stuff out of storage and yet not take up too much space... Did you make them or were they acquired from somewhere?

Awesome room.... A collector's dream display.

DarthNeil said:
Are these statues on rotating triangular shelves that allow you to peg display your carded figs? This is exactly what I'd like to get to allow me to get stuff out of storage and yet not take up too much space... Did you make them or were they acquired from somewhere?

Awesome room.... A collector's dream display.

The triangular shelves CAN rotate since they are on casters, but they do not automatically or electronically rotate. I purchased them for $25 each when Suncoast stores were closing a couple of years ago.

And thanks for the compliments on the room. I should have new collection pics later this weekend since I have a 4-day weekend coming up and some rearranging plans....AGAIN.:lol

threeonesix said:
And thanks for the compliments on the room. I should have new collection pics later this weekend since I have a 4-day weekend coming up and some rearranging plans....AGAIN.:lol

New pics?:D

threeonesix said:
Procrastination.:monkey1 Due to warm, sunny weather and softball starting I haven't spent much time in the collection room or on the computer.:monkey5

Quite understandable... girls in short shorts (I do hope this is co-ed softball as their is no other kind:cool: ).

Look forward to seeing some updates when you get the chance. I really like how you've got your collection displayed.

Enjoy the warm weather.:D

threeonesix said:

Ahhh ...I've always wanted that giant Chesire cat from American mcghee's Alice to put in my living room....lucky bastard.Definitely one one of my favorite collection on this board.The Marvel pieces are awesome.

Shai Hulud said:
Ahhh ...I've always wanted that giant Chesire cat from American mcghee's Alice to put in my living room....lucky bastard.Definitely one one of my favorite collection on this board.The Marvel pieces are awesome.

Thanks for the compliments, even though I think there are many better collections than mine here.

And I wanted the Chesh for a long time. I would search Ebay for months looking for him. But something would always happen and I wouldn't win the auction. Then one night I got lucky and got him for $100 dlvd.:monkey5

Back