The Chronicles of Sarah Connor - First Footage!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pjam said:
Easy there, a friend of mine wrote the Pilot and is Exec producing it. :D I agree it might be tough sledding squeezing a series which takes place between T2 and T3, but let's at least give it a chance and be thankful we have more Terminator...

Easy there, yourself, big fella. :cool:
My comment is not intended to mock your friend nor the Terminator property [god knows I love those flicks!!], but as a jab to Fox which has a history of not giving shows that we seem to like a real chance.

Looks like it could be good, great seeing a Firefly alumni on it - but that does mean that Fox will cancel it pretty quick.

Too bad that she's getting typecast as frail teenage girls that can kick ass.

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Why must they countinue to rework and shat all over good ideas.

I have to admit this looks like crap to me!!!

Maybe they can work in Duncan MacLeod for the lamest rip off TV show from a great movie ever!!!

Surprise no one has posted that the Sarah Conner is played Lena Headey who played Queen Gorgo in 300. I have to agree that the male terminator just doesn't seem to have the presence of either the Arnie term or Robert Patrick as the 1000. To me if it is going to be a endo terminator I would want it to be cast as a larger actor.

I'll give it a watch, but it does look fairly uninspired... and having another Terminator "buddy" to help out is not too original.

galactiboy said:
I'll give it a watch, but it does look fairly uninspired... and having another Terminator "buddy" to help out is not too original.

I liked the idea of a Terminator inspired series when I first heard of it. I was OK with it focusing on Sarah and John after T2. The addition of the High School Terminator to help them seems to quickly cheapen the shows chances of survival. And Sarah no longer has that hardened, kickass look too her. She looks more like she belongs in the sing-a-long episode of Xena. I'll be watching because I'm a fan of the franchise, but I think its looking more and more like it may get replaced by the Drive reunion movie.

Last edited:
If it seems a bit like a retelling of T2 against a high school aged backdrop in a weekly serial form and that doesn't appeal to you because you've already seen T2 back when it came out, well, no offense, but I don't think Fox should care. Anyone old enough to have seen the movie in the theatre isn't in the demographic that this show is clearly aiming for. I dare say, the audience they want to reach has either never seen T2 or saw it and thought it was okay for it's time.

gdb said:
If it seems a bit like a retelling of T2 against a high school aged backdrop in a weekly serial form and that doesn't appeal to you because you've already seen T2 back when it came out, well, no offense, but I don't think Fox should care. Anyone old enough to have seen the movie in the theatre isn't in the demographic that this show is clearly aiming for. I dare say, the audience they want to reach has either never seen T2 or saw it and thought it was okay for it's time.

No it seems like a fairly decent enough idea as far as continuing the story, but the little girl Terminator is a bit farther fetched than the TX was. And, the way Fox cancels shows, they should care what ANYONE who watches their channel thinks.

Back