The Bride Of Frankenstein SSE PF Figure Buddy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doubting for this one.
I have the frankenstein SSE PF and the Bride SSE would be perfect to join him.

But I'm kinda hoping for a new Frankenstein from Bride PF.

Then I would buy those two in colour and keep the SSE version for the first movie.

But for now, you can count me in for the SSE version !

Add me to the want list please!! Im envisioning a display with the 1:1 SSE Monster bust and the 1:4 SSE Bride :cool:

Last edited:
Add me to the want list please!! Im envisioning a display with the 1:1 SSE Monster bust and the 1:4 SSE Bride :cool:

Me too, but they would have to do a 1:1 Monster from "Bride" right? ;)

For know I am going with the color versions of the 1/4 scale, I just sold my SSE Frank. :google

Me too, but they would have to do a 1:1 Monster from "Bride" right? ;)

For know I am going with the color versions of the 1/4 scale, I just sold my SSE Frank. :google

I presume so, about the 1:1 Bride. Theres a Howard S Bride bust, perhaps SS will use it?
I think selling off the original SSE Frankenstein was a wise choice. The new version goes together perfectly with the Bride, and is vastly improved from the original in terms of execution and complexity.

Im still in the dilemma of deciding on whether to get both new PF's and duo base, or just the SSE 1:1 Franky (with possible 1:4 Bride)
:confused::confused:

Has there been any ideas on when Sideshow is going to release the SSE of the Bride, I asked a few folks at SDDC and the Friday night party, but got a lot of no comments and sooner or later it will come out. I hope they don't wait till spooktacular but you never know.

Evan

Back