• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Bride of Frankenstein Elsa Lanchester Color-version PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistermark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm Mark from Toronto, Canada. New to these forums, I am a big fan of horror including the classics and am looking for a Bride of Frankenstein Elsa Lanchester color PF in like-new condition at a fair price. If any of you guys want to free up some space in your collections PM me and name your asking price. I would need her shipped to Canada and request that she comes in her original box (doesn't need to come with brown shipper tho). I have checked the bay to no avail and would prefer to buy from a collector that has one in great condition. Thanks! :wave

Note: If you do not do international shipping then I have a MyUS.com address that I can use and they will forward the item to me in Canada.

Last edited:
Back