Sideshow rare products...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the difference between the Japanese 12 inch metaluna and the sideshow exclusive one?

Sounds like someone presented this to us to be a major show off... *cough*Lonnie is a show off*cough*

*cough*Jerk!*cough*

Man, I really need to check that chest out.. so much flem. hehe

What is the difference between the Japanese 12 inch metaluna and the sideshow exclusive one?

The Japanese exclusive has a pink tinted spaceship while the Sideshow exclusive has a silver tinted spaceship.

Exclusives13.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like someone presented this to us to be a major show off... *cough*Lonnie is a show off*cough*

*cough*Jerk!*cough*

Man, I really need to check that chest out.. so much flem. hehe

No, not really... I truly wanted to see if there were any I couldn't think of or missed. It was just an interesting exercise because some were "complaining" about small edition sizes lately and it came to mind that this wasn't a new phenomenon...

But they are rare items, and it would be nice to have a reference to them all, even if they are not 'official'. :moon

Speaking of sleep... I need to grab a couple of hours before I have to get up for work... it's going to be a long day... :monkey2

Nice list. I'm getting the PZ PF and ordered for another freak one of the SSE dio's which puts me at the bottom of the list. :lol

Lonnie your pics wouldn't be bad. Just start taking more already.

Back