Creature From The Black Lagoon SSE PF Figure Buddy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully I'm on-line when this goes up for order but one way or another I will have it, retail or not.

Well, I wasn't on the list (I only joined this forum a couple of months ago. But, I got one (at least he's on order I should say)... Hooray!

I'm not on that list either, but I got myself one as well. Now im down to only needing the SSE Nosforatu PF and I will have all SSE PF's :banana

I'm not on that list either, but I got myself one as well. Now im down to only needing the SSE Nosforatu PF and I will have all SSE PF's :banana

.... :rock

.... I cant wait to take a pic of them all once the SSE Creatures shows up ...

No need for this thread anymore is there? The SSE Creature was up for almost a week. :dunno

Not really a week! More like three and a half days. The economy is rough, and this figure is a pretty specialized piece of merchandise.

Definately lasted longer than the six minutes the SSE Dracula Dio was available though!

:rotfl

Not really a week! More like three and a half days. The economy is rough, and this figure is a pretty specialized piece of merchandise.

Definately lasted longer than the six minutes the SSE Dracula Dio was available though!

:rotfl

Yeah, the difference between..shipping NOW, and shipping in 2-3 months makes a BIG difference in how long it takes for something to sell out. If the Creature SSE shipped in the 2nd Qtr of next year say, it would have sold out in 1/2 an hour I think...

But, with Flexpay there are CHARGES if you cancel...But, yeah....what do I know, right.:monkey1. Let's face it, no-one loves the Creature!:rolleyes::peace

Like I said before, I still think with this being IN-Stock, stopped a few people from ordering. Which was good in my case, because with being from Australia, and with the time difference, stuff like this goes up around 3AM my time, which means I either miss out...or miss sleep. Or, sometimes BOTH.:monkey2

Last edited:
mine is coming, i thought this was not being shipped until next year. well it really screwed my collecting for the rest of the year. so now i have to start cancelling stuff.

I don't know whether this is the right place to ask, but can anybody give some advice on this Premium format. I might be able to get this piece from somebody who is trying to get rid of his and wanted to know what a reasonable asking price is for this figure. Any answers would really be appreciated, thanks.

Back