The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke had no choice on Dagobah. He was bullied and harassed and made to feel small.

Any of this sound familiar?

That is why you fail!
Not ready is he!
You are too old!
You are not ready!
Remember your failure!
*not afraid* -- You will be!
Damn, I'm surprised Luke didn't get a PTSD episode Rambo style when he was training Grogu. Luke starts screaming and kicks Grogu like a football just as Mando arrives to watch their training.

I wonder why Mando didn't think to ask if Ahsoka would be willing to team up with him again to fight for another oppressed town. Surely she would have been more capable against the the likes of the Pykes than the people of Mos Pelgo.

Why would Ahsoka fight to help a crime lord retain his empire? Is that a thing Jedi do.....?

I don't think it was supposed to be two different ghosts.y

Alec Guinness Kenobi: (in old man's voice) "Rey" *coughs-clears throat"
McGregor Kenobi: (sounding much clearer) "Ah, much better. Now rise, Rey...."

lol
When I think about Rey’s force dream from TFA had both Obi wans calling her too

Jeez JJ was really asleep at the wheel not realizing how bizarre that would seem :lol

Why would Ahsoka fight to help a crime lord retain his empire? Is that a thing Jedi do.....?
"Crime lord."

200-6-gif.560095

There's no crime lord running an empire, just a confused bald man trying to clean up the streets and restore order with kindness and respect.

Cobb Vanth did a better job of clearing Pykes out of his territory in five minutes than Boba Fett did in five entire episodes. All without a stitch of Beskar, lol.

I kind of answered earlier. Not sure why Fett and Solo would ever interact without hostility when they are in proximity of each other.

Im responding as I go through the thread, so dont mind me. My question is really rhetorical. But: EXACTLY! These two hate each other!

Yet all of Reddit and FB are like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERE HE COMES Im like wtf

Why would Ahsoka fight to help a crime lord retain his eLumpire? Is that a thing Jedi do.....?
Ahsoka is a classic example that a Jedi changes when they age..she was a hot head during the CW and as a adult she is like Yoda.

Makes you wonder if Anakin never became Vader and stayed normal until he got older would he have changed like Luke and Ahsoka

Damn, I'm surprised Luke didn't get a PTSD episode Rambo style when he was training Grogu. Luke starts screaming and kicks Grogu like a football just as Mando arrives to watch their training.

A few good swift kicks would have done Yoda no harm. He who helped decide to put Anakin in temptation's way with Padme'. GENIUS sheer genius, that's the Yoda we know and love.

"Crime lord."

200-6-gif.560095

There's no crime lord running an empire, just a confused bald man trying to clean up the streets and restore order with kindness and respect.

Cobb Vanth did a better job of clearing Pykes out of his territory in five minutes than Boba Fett did in five entire episodes. All without a stitch of Beskar, lol.

My point being, ostensibly thats what he is though. Why would Ahsoka help him? [We'll sweep Dooku and his doings under the rug, for the sake of argument. Much less Sidious.]

Now Grogu may tag along with Din and help Din, true. But he's a baby, he doesnt know any better.

Grogu is going to the dark side. Just wait.

I think the Mandalorian should take Boba’s armour and give it back to the “sheriff”. He acted more like Boba than Boba does.

The way this show is going I could see them “shoehorning” Han and Chewie into the story by having Boba needing a “good pilot” to sneak them in somewhere.

Last edited:
So...as a Star Wars show...ep 6 BoBF was compelling, interesting, making me wanting more...

But I am confused...B.Fett had 1 line of dialogue...there was no development of his character or mythos...

So as a show about Boba Fett this show sucked balls! A mynock could not suck harder on the Millenium Falcon's external components and suck as hard as this did developing Boba Fett's story.

I see people saying that Luke was repeating the sins of past Jedi by making Grogu forsake attachments to other people if he wants to continue Jedi training but wasn't the main problem with the Jedi that they never actually gave Force sensitive younglings a choice in the first place? It was all "oh you're Force sensitive, say goodbye to your loved ones because you're coming with us, the end." But Luke isn't doing that with Grogu. He gave him a taste of Jedi training and now that Grogu has a greater understanding of what's in store is letting him choose his own path.

Sure Grogu is "just a child" and that's a lot to put on a child but like Luke said Grogu will literally be a child for Luke's entire life! So letting him choose now won't be much different than having him choose 50 years later, but the problem is Grogu's family (Mando) will either be dead or close to death if he waits that long. I guess I just don't see how this was some supposed betrayal of Luke's character, but then I don't hate ST Luke either so there you go.
Nah **** that. Luke is a Jedi **** up like all the others. What made him different was a willingness not to let go of those he loved and Still become a jedi.

I dont think I would consider this a betrayal of luke's character, but Grogu seems to be following in Anakin's footsteps. Trama at childhood, training late, being forced to pick between his "family" or being a jedi.

I assume Grogu picks being with family... That way he is not killed by Kylo :) We will see.

But Luke making these errors does not mean that he knows he is making them. Did he know everything about his dad's younger life. Seems like that lying bestarred Ben Kenobi kept a lot from him. :lol

The whole "let go that what you care about" always makes me laugh.. I mean let the Anakin go check on his mom for goodness sakes. The jedi have the power to see the future and Anakin is seeing the pain of his mother. Get on a ******* starship, take a 20 min hyperspace drive to his home planet and go check on mom :lol

Hell, was anyone more attached to things other than the force then Luke? He decided to have a huge attachment to his father without ever knowing him and then finding out he was the greatest villain in the galaxy. What a hypocrite. :lol

Anyways I enjoyed this episode. The show finally figured out how to make this series entertaining.

Take Boba Fett out of the Book of Boba Fett.

Good to see Cad Bane. Made me realize they just should have let Fett a full-blown villain. Dont give him his own show just let him be Boba.

Anyways I enjoyed this episode. The show finally figured out how to make this series entertaining.

Take Boba Fett out of the Book of Boba Fett.

Good to see Cad Bane. Made me realize they just should have let Fett a full-blown villain. Dont give him his own show just let him be Boba.
Too bad BadBatch struck out with the general viewers..maybe Filoni should just stick to live action from now on :chase

These last two episodes have been very oddly placed and quite the left turn from the previous 4, but heck if they haven’t both been fantastic. Glad to see Bane finally in live action. Almost guarantees HT will make a figure of him now.

I have no idea how next week’s finale will play out now. Surely we’re not a Rancor Riding Boba Fett yet so we’ve got to be getting a second season, or at least a couple episodes out of Kenobi, Andor, Mandalorian 3, and Ahsoka since the actual title of the show seems to just been a lose suggestion at this point. We’ve got a greater overarching story weaving through everything else Marvel connected style. I mean I’m all for that, but I just wish they’d advertise what we’re getting more accurately. BoBF almost feels like a bit of false advertising as the show is completely different than the ads led us to believe. Just odd. Entertaining but odd.

Back