The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they don't kill off this Bane fellow. I'm more interested in seeing him go up against Mando than Uncle Fett-ster. Put Cad in Mando season 3, and let him be one of the main villains. That alone will make season 3 stand out.
Yep if anyone takes out Bane I want it to be Mando, Cobb, Luke, the Vespas, pretty much anyone but Fett or Fennec, lol.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Luke's "choice" is a trick.

In the end, Grogu will be able to have both his token of family and his trusty lightsaber.

Luke's lesson: in order to have balance, there must be two things -- thus, lightsaber for his duty and the armor for his love.

When Grogu learns that "choice" is a trick, then he has mastered balance.

There endth the lesson.
The problem is choice, Mr Grogu.

He doesn't have enough room in his new ship? 🤭
Well I assume she has her own ship but if not...you make room for Rosario, lol.

mat-lap.gif

This show would be so confusing for people who start watching SW with the OT and then proceed directly into Mando/BOBF.

"When gone am I, last of the Jedi will you be."

"Hi little Grogu, if you choose the path of the Jedi you will be my first pupil."

*Ahsoka walks by*

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Confused-GIF_470982_1.gif
:lol Yoda said “ Pass on what you have learned “ did you forget that

This show would be so confusing for people who start watching SW with the OT and then proceed directly into Mando/BOBF.

"When gone am I, last of the Jedi will you be."

"Hi little Grogu, if you choose the path of the Jedi you will be my first pupil."

*Ahsoka walks by*

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Confused-GIF_470982_1.gif
Filoni will put Ahsoka in absolutely anything and everything. I'm sure he has an Ahsoka body pillow at home and I'm waiting for his X-Wing pilot to get her into the sack.

Last edited:
Yoda and Ben were bullies and instigators. They patted Luke on the back with advice, and as soon as he left for Bespin, they admitted that he's f****** and now rely on "another".
Back then of course they were referring to Leia, but if you put it all together ..now we could add Rey to the theory :lol

Filoni will put Ahsoka in absolutely anything and everything. I'm sure he has an Ahsoka body pillow at home and I'm waiting for his X-Wing pilot to get her into the sack
If Ahsoka is an adult in Luke’s Jedi era, is she still alive in the ST timeline

Only Master Grogu knows.

You realize that it is Old Grogu who is telling all these Star Wars tales of "a long time ago" to the future children of the galaxy... like the Max's Feral Kid.

Back