The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With me 11 years posting here my wife knows the names, close enough, of the top offenders that I interact with lol

She evens knows I met rushmore on a stormy raining night to exchange toys and posters that is if your definition of exchange is just me stuffing stuff into rushmore’s suv lol

Shaking her head is my wife’s answer to everything forum related I do.

I started posting here when my son was born which was when the MCU was born! :rock

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

With me 11 years posting here my wife knows the names, close enough, of the top offenders that I interact with lol

She evens knows I met rushmore on a stormy raining night to exchange toys and posters that is if your definition of exchange is just me stuffing stuff into rushmore’s suv lol

Shaking her head is my wife’s answer to everything forum related I do.

I started posting here when my son was born which was when the MCU was born! :rock
She thought I was going to abduct you and tie you up in my basement.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
17579bae789871d39fbc37ace1b04dd4.jpg

Just took a walk through my local Best Buy, from what I saw, I'm going to guess those Captain America steelbooks will be on sale during black Friday. They had dozens of each one, and that's just what they put on the shelves. Also saw steelbooks I thought were long sold out, including at least a dozen Aquaman 4K steelbooks.

Seems to me there were more steelbooks on shelves than regular editions of the movies.

Just took a walk through my local Best Buy, from what I saw, I'm going to guess those Captain America steelbooks will be on sale during black Friday. They had dozens of each one, and that's just what they put on the shelves. Also saw steelbooks I thought were long sold out, including at least a dozen Aquaman 4K steelbooks.

Seems to me there were more steelbooks on shelves than regular editions of the movies.

They’re still at $35.

Even the Avengers sb went back up from $30 to $35.

Too much stock yet they keep the prices high! :slap

They’re still at $35.

Even the Avengers sb went back up from $30 to $35.

Too much stock yet they keep the prices high! :slap
They'll wait till they have to lower the price, after a certain point of sitting on shelves, they start looking less attractive to customers. Black Friday they'll be $20.

You won’t see much of a discount for them...Disney makes the retailers that carry products keep them within a certain price range.

Back