The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blu-ray wins format war

I can tell you that this is the movie my Dad is most anticipating on BR. I told him to hold off getting and HD player as he almost bought one just to have Transformers.

My most anticipated movie on BD too!!!

I can tell you that this is the movie my Dad is most anticipating on BR. I told him to hold off getting and HD player as he almost bought one just to have Transformers.
I'm also really looking forward to:
Shaun of the Dead
Hot Fuzz
The Thing
Heroes!!!
American Werewolf in London
12 Monkeys
Children of Men

:rock :rock :rock

I am looking forward to Transformers as well! But now with Universal(and hopefully Dreamworks) on the Blu side, I can't wait for JURASSIC PARK!!!! :chew:monkey5

At least there maybe a few other people out there who may want Miami Vice as well....:monkey1:monkey1

At least now Spielberg won't have any trouble getting his movies out in HD. All that Paramount and Dreamworks crap stunk.

Well, I already got all those in HD-DVD, except for the last 2. So just Cloverfield and AmG, plus all the new movies coming out from now on!!

At least there maybe a few other people out there who may want Miami Vice as well....:monkey1:monkey1

At least now Spielberg won't have any trouble getting his movies out in HD. All that Paramount and Dreamworks crap stunk.
Miami Vice! :lol Can't get past the mullet and fu-manchu on Colin Farrell! :D

More Spielberg on Blu is always welcome!!

Let's not get hasty now. We'll get Miami Vice sooner or later, and don't forget Heat is gonna be out from Warner by the end of the year.

Yeah Heat is definitely a must buy for me. The street shooting scene should look awesome in HD.

Yeah Heat is definitely a must buy for me. The street shooting scene should look awesome in HD.

Dude, what Michael Mann movie WOULDN'T look good in HD? He has certainly done some of my favorite movies.

(wishes for Manhunter, but is likely to be dissapointed)

Back