The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blu-ray wins format war

X-Men 3
Man On Fire
Robocop
Alien Vs Predator

I'm gonna pick these up tomorrow, my bro called me earlier and alerted me about the sale, I was just about to replay the message here. Thanks Toyfan! :rock

X-Men 3
Man On Fire
Robocop
Alien Vs Predator

I'm gonna pick these up tomorrow, my bro called me earlier and alerted me about the sale, I was just about to replay the message here. Thanks Toyfan! :rock

yeah, i'm definitely gonna head to Fry's in the morning. Definitely gonna get Xmen 3.

Oh and I'm already waiting for Iron Man on Blu-ray. Thanks Paramount for finally releasing movies(again) on Blu-ray.:rock

Blu-Ray.com said:
Cloverfield Blu-ray Gets Detailed

Official specs on the Blu-ray release of the J.J. Abrams-Produced film 'Cloverfield' are in from Paramount. As hoped by many, this Blu-ray release will include full 1080p video as well as Dolby TrueHD audio. Video codec information is currently unavailable from Paramount. Additionally, this release features an exclusive Blu-ray-only feature in the so-called "Special Investigation Mode." Sounding much like a trivia track, this feature provides the viewer with tidbits of information on the film as the story unfolds.

Special Features include:

• Special Investigation Mode (Blu-ray exclusive)
  • Commentary by Director Matt Reeves
  • Document 01.18.08: The Making of Cloverfield featurette
  • Cloverfield Visual Effects featurette
  • I Saw It! It's Alive! It's Huge! fearurette
  • Clover Fun featurette
  • 4 Additional Scenes
  • 2 Alternate Endings w/optional commentary
  • 14 Easter Eggs

'Cloverfield' arrives on Blu-ray, June 3rd.
Looks to have the same Special Features as the standard, except for the investigation mode. I bought this on SD but can't wait to own it on Blu! :rock

X-Men 3
Man On Fire
Robocop
Alien Vs Predator

Don't pick up AVP yet, Fox is re-releasing it on Blu this Fall/Winter.

What will make it worth $25.00?

Money is always exactly the point to a Jew BTW

Should I just get the 40gb PS3 or keep looking for the 80gb?

Yeah, but you're stuck with the Snake graphics ON you're PS3.

There is no graphic on the PS3, on the words Meta Gear Solid 4 on it near the top of the top cover. And I think it looks much better in the awesome grey color than the shiny, fingerprint and dust collecting black.

Frakin Sweet!!!

mgs4ps31.jpg

There is no graphic on the PS3, on the words Meta Gear Solid 4 on it near the top of the top cover. And I think it looks much better in the awesome grey color than the shiny, fingerprint and dust collecting black.

Frakin Sweet!!!

mgs4ps31.jpg

Oh, I saw a previous pic that had a big pic of Snake on the PS3. I would not want that, but if it;s not on there then it's not bad.

I got the 40g, it was all about the bengamins for me. I got it for $349 on black friday.

What will make it worth $25.00?

Money is always exactly the point to a Jew BTW

Well to you then, buying it now would be great :lol

But being as Ill is not Jewish, and would most likely prefer a movie with retouched blacks and extras, PIP, etc... i'm thinking he'll want to wait for the new one to come out.

Maybe not though.

Well to you then, buying it now would be great :lol

But being as Ill is not Jewish, and would most likely prefer a movie with retouched blacks and extras, PIP, etc... i'm thinking he'll want to wait for the new one to come out.

Maybe not though.

I did in fact :D along with Fantastic 4 silver surfer, X-Men 3, Man on Fire, Kingdom of Heaven, The Day After Tomorrow, Night at the Museum and a rain check for I Robot.

Can you PO this someplace?

No, everyone stopped taking POs for consoles. And this is supposedly super limited. I will be trying for one during the midnight release of MGS4, which is when these are gonna be out. My local Gamestop, where I get everything from, said they will be getting them, but not how many. I was told very few. And I do actually trust these guys. I've know most of them for about 2 years.

Check out Game Stop, or if you have on near you, Game Crazy. They have them on PO I think.

Actually Game Crazy is taking PO for them, but not the actual console, just for a place in line! I ^^^^ing hate those guys. They are lying ^^^^^^^s!! Stay away from Game Crazy at all costs. And if you don't like Gamestop or EB Games, I'd say go to a BB or CC or even Amazon. Just stay away from Game Crazy!

Back