The Biggest Dissapointment Of My Life Thus Far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol lovin the picture man heres some more cheese
cheese.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CpDmXcwsX9s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CpDmXcwsX9s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I don't mean to sound rude but biggest dissapointment? Dude go live your life and I assure you it gets worse than missing a movie. :lecture

Bill Shatner... Once said...

"GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!!!"

It's a movie... It won't spoil, or get rotten. This film will give you no more enjoyment today, than it would tomorrow.

AND... It will be here for many years to come, on DVD, Blue-ray, HBO, CBS, ABC, Local TV Stations, On Line...

I could go on and on, until, we see it in your local 99 cent Store.

Don't loose anymore sleep over it. You'll see this extravaganza eventually. And... it will probably suck!

lol , you guys crack me up.
Its a youtube video , and I run a channel , everything had to be dramatic , if its not nobody wants to watch it :lol. Its not the most disappointing thing thus far , not even close. It just pissed me off to the max and I said it was :lol.
I nearly died an extremely painful death last year. Thats pretty disappointing. :lol

Best to check the screening times before you set out again ! Enjoy it when you're there, its already cost you a bomb !

yeah , I think they will be kind enough to give me my money back though , I got to the cinema often. The should do. They have been kind enough in the past.
I was real ill ages ago and had to leave the cinema in pain watching pirates of the Caribbean , they sent me new tickets in the post for free which was great. :D Hopefully they still will be that kind.

You certainly have my sympathy for blowing the cab fare and being turned away at the door... that would light my fuse, too. On the other hand, you probably don't realize how lucky you are, just being able to see it this soon. I've been waiting ages for another Indy movie, and it won't even be in theaters here until late June! :monkey2 :banghead
:taz :taz :taz

Last edited:
I just got refused my cab fare back and the guy on the phone had a real attitude !.
He said " oh , well we don't force you to take a taxi. ! "

Yeah , like I'm gonna walk to a cinema miles away or stand at the bus stop in the pitch black at midnight in the city center!.
I am gonna keep pestering them , I want my cash back and I have every right to it.

Not to be mean, but if you're such a huge Indy fan you should know that it's premiering on the 22nd. The whole purpose of having a premiere at 12:01 (or 12:05) is that it's the earliest possible moment on the day of the premiere when they can show it. It doesn't make sense that they would have a premiere a day early at 12:05.

And you spent £40.00 on taxis? That's like $80!

Not to be mean, but if you're such a huge Indy fan you should know that it's premiering on the 22nd. The whole purpose of having a premiere at 12:01 (or 12:05) is that it's the earliest possible moment on the day of the premiere when they can show it. It doesn't make sense that they would have a premiere a day early at 12:05.

And you spent £40.00 on taxis? That's like $80!

They did that here too though - our local theater said they were showing it at 12:01 AM on Wednesday the 21st. That would mean LAST "night" not tonight. But when we went over to buy tix, they said, on no, that's not until Wednesday night. "But it says Wednesday AM on the schedule." - "But that means Wednesday night." :confused:

It's really annoying when people don't understand how time works :lol Most disappointing thing in my life? Not even close... but annoying, yes.

They did that here too though - our local theater said they were showing it at 12:01 AM on Wednesday the 21st. That would mean LAST "night" not tonight. But when we went over to buy tix, they said, on no, that's not until Wednesday night. "But it says Wednesday AM on the schedule." - "But that means Wednesday night." :confused:

It's really annoying when people don't understand how time works :lol Most disappointing thing in my life? Not even close... but annoying, yes.
True, but theatres routinely do this. I am pretty sure every damn midnight showing I have gone too has said Thursday or in this case Wednesday at 12:01 or 12:05 or whatever, when in fact it is really Friday, or in this case Thursday.

Back