The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a Sideshow Farmboy Luke head, set of hands, and/or lightsaber hilt. PM me if you have any of these.

I'm in the market for a Leia head from the Sideshow Boussh figure if anyone has one you don't need. Also looking for an Rebel Endor soldier helmet. (Not hard to figure out what I'm up to, is it?)

I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm looking for an Aayla Secura PF lightsaber arm or someone who may be able to fix it. I believe the one I just purchased was damaged in during shipping and it only lights up the bottom 2/3 of the saber. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

People asked about force pikes last week.

I am working on a custom figure, well two actually, using a GG head. The GG force pike was surprisingly crude in term of its detail and I decided it was not good. Not having the Medicom figure, I studied as many references as I could and created the following in Autodesk's 123D. I'm not sure all force pike props were identical, so I had to take some artistic license with the handle.

Shown are the handle section and tip, both are meant to be inserted in a 3.2 mm plastic tube, using the centre-post as a guide.

attachment.php

I plan to have this 3D printed. If interested let me know and I will get back to you with a price. I hope these can cost less than $30 a piece.

Edit:

Here is what it would look like assembled.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
My only question is how you plan to print them. You're talking about some very fine detail there. Are you planning to go through Shapeways or something?

My only question is how you plan to print them. You're talking about some very fine detail there. Are you planning to go through Shapeways or something?

I used visionpronto for another project with fraction of a millimetre detail and was very pleased. Shapeways was not able to print the same pieces at the time.

Anyone have sandtrooper binoculars available?

Also 12 inch skiff lando gear. Also a tomy helmet?

Best,

Robert

Last edited:
So I got the 3D force pikes back. Because of astronomical costs (over $80) at a premium printer, I had to use Shapeways, meaning a bit more layer lines, but still capturing the detail. I have not painted it yet, but hope with primer and paint, it will look good.

attachment.php

I can sell a set (top, middle, bottom) ready to finish and paint for $22 a piece plus $3 shipping in the U.S. and $7-9 elsewhere. If you have 1/8" (3.2 mm) tubing on hand, you can knock $2 off.

Please contact me by next Friday if interested for the price above.

I am making my own figure using a cast of the Gentle Giant Royal guard head,so I hope to have some nice quality Royal Guard robes available soon.

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and an amazing holiday! I'm on the hunt for the musical instruments from the Doikk Na'ts & Tech M'or SDCC bundle. If anyone could help or point me in the right direction, that'd be sensational! Thanks gang!

-Gil

Picked up a Geonosis Battle Droid Commander but don't like the color. I'm keeping the Dooku comm unit but want to sell/trade the Battle droid it self. Comes with blaster rifle and antenna.

Back