The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody have one or two SS Yoda Lightsabers? Or one from another company of similar scale?

Looking for sideshow items

Jedi Luke cloak
Order 66 hand
Ep 4 Obi Wan lightsaber

Looking for a Ki Adi Mundi lightsaber lit or unlit
Clone forearm armor original or recast

Thanks

Last edited:
Haha seriously we should've just went halves on one and flipped a coin for the head haha! Yeah, man I just finished my clone build. Got accepted into the 501st last month, finally. Going to start on some more 1/6 clones soon haha! :)

Haha seriously we should've just went halves on one and flipped a coin for the head haha! Yeah, man I just finished my clone build. Got accepted into the 501st last month, finally. Going to start on some more 1/6 clones soon haha! :)

Congrats on the 501st eeiigghhtt. Az has the Dune Sea Garrison. Which are you? I can't wait to see more of your customs.

Seriously it's nice . i need one more vest spiderrogue.

1918.jpg

Haves:
Kenner two pack Rebel Pilots Biggs and Wedge
Kenner Pilot Luke Helmet
Kenner Obi Wan and Qui Gon clothing

Wants:
Still after Luke and Obi Wan ROTJ and ESB/ANH sabers. Hasbro ones are fine, SSC better, Hot Toys best!

Please give me a shout if you've got any spare.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

I'm making a few custom SS figures and I'm in need of the following pieces. If you have parts that are comparable to the ones noted below, I would take those instead of the SS ones. Can anyone help me out please?

- SS ANH Han Solo Black Vest

- SS Bespin Han Solo Black Boots
- SS Bespin Han Solo Blue Jacket
- SS Bespin Han Solo Brown Pants
- SS Bespin Han Solo White Shirt

- SS Endor Trooper Camo Poncho (Cannot be Hasbro version)

- SS Rebel Hero Luke Medal of Yavin

- SS Stormtrooper (Or comparable) Belt

- 1/6 Scale Old-School Style Round Goggles (Black)

Please PM me if you can help me out with any of these! It would be greatly appreciated!!

Im after parts to build a custom original outfit Starkiller from the game the force unleashed for my jan project...any insight or help much appreciated.

Armour?
belts?
arm n leg wraps?
bodysuit?
weathering dust?

I need insight on these things, please help.

Trying to acquire an Endor Rebel helmet and the Trooper's backpack. Has to be the SSC versions.

Have:

ALL SSC stuff:

Smuggler Solo shirt
ESB Solo gun belt and Blaster (belt has a new hole punched in it to fit a wider waist)
ROTS Obi Wan head (hair needs a repaint)
TPM/AOTC/CW Obi unlit saber
Windu/Plo boots
Paji belt (no holster or gun)

man..do...i just had those a couple of months back and traded them....so close..next time..just ask me right away..i still have some loose SW stuff up for trade/sale..check out my sale thread....lmk if there's anything you want...;)

Back