The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I'm looking for the following parts. PM me if you have one of the 2 and let's make a deal. Thanks!

-Sideshow Exclusive Darth Vader Force Choke Hand
57.JPG

-Sideshow/Hot Toys Exclusive DX07 Bespin Outfit Luke Vader Head
DarthVaderHeadaccessory_zps63e5b4c1.jpg

Long shot I know but I'm looking for broken battle droids. They don't need to be complete. I'm putting together a diorama and need some pieces. Thanks!

Long shot I know but I'm looking for broken battle droids. They don't need to be complete. I'm putting together a diorama and need some pieces. Thanks!

Have you tried looking for old Hasbro droids? They might be able to work as cannon fodder. I've got an old Super Battle Droid if you want.

Check out ebay for the STAP model kit . The droid is better than the Hasbro and you can pick the kit up quite reasonably .:wink1:

I have the Stap Model Kit, obviously unopened so far. LOL I ddint even think about getting some cheap Hasblow ones. Thanks!

Hi All, This is what I got. I need waxer or boiler's flat feet. Also a sideshow maul's ignited double saber. Other trades will be considered but I really need those.
PM me with questions please.
DSC05554_zps9977b66e.jpg

Just curious if anyone has the exclusive aotc kenobi box,even just the inside carton?

Pretty sure i saw some on ta a couple of weeks ago. Did you get my e-mail too?

Back