The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated my Wants in Post #2

WANT Han Solo Black Vest Sideshow or HASBRO Version would do

Last edited:
Updated my needs... I'm looking for any of the Tomy X-Wing helmets. Just need one, but don't really care which version :duff

And still also needing a right open force hand from the Sideshow ROTJ Emperor figure.

Why are decent boots so damn hard to find lol, it is worse than real shoe shopping.

A lot are too big or too small, so I'm searching for hot toys/sideshow boots - anybody know any other manufacturers?

Also searching for a white or grey flight/jump suit, anybody know of any figure/manufacturers also? thanks!

edit: I'm thinking I'm being held back my delusion that shoe laces don't exist in star wars - if anybody can prove to me they do (OT era, endor commandos don't count :p ) I might be able to feel that they're star warsy :(

DID German riding boots are what I use:

$(KGrHqV,!qcF!b-wPwbPBQNUMs,4Kg~~60_3.JPG

They make black and brown, short and tall... I just bought a brown pair for Ben Kenobi, which gives him a ton more ankle articulation... They're also great for Han, Imperial officers, Yavin Luke, etc.

awesome, glad I know now - made loads of stabs in the dark before without knowing which brand, ended up with barbie-ish over sized rubber lumps (that somehow looked ok in the picture lol)

DID German riding boots are what I use:

$(KGrHqV,!qcF!b-wPwbPBQNUMs,4Kg~~60_3.JPG

They make black and brown, short and tall... I just bought a brown pair for Ben Kenobi, which gives him a ton more ankle articulation... They're also great for Han, Imperial officers, Yavin Luke, etc.

CAn u or spider show us some pictures of these bottos on somthing i need these for my nihilus custom. I bought 2 pairs of other boots they were both 2 big:(

I like those a lot! Perfect really. U guys got a link for them or anything. Theres seems to be a few similar pairs wanan make sure i get the right ones?

Hi, I am looking for a SSC Momaw Nadon (hammerhead) left hand! or a set of hands would do as well! search those parts drawers lol

Updated my WANTS and HAVES on Pg. 1

WANTS:

Han Solo Bespin Shirt
Han Solo Vest Hasbro or Sideshow Version

Back