The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be a bit of a big item for the post, but I'm looking for a sideshow sandtrooper (mostly the orange pauldron one, or the black pauldron one) to renovate, any1 know where to look? ones on ebay cost more than the new desert sands one lol

edit: even one of those blue stormtrooper commanders would do also, not sure what they go for though

edit edit: even a blackhole trooper! moving down the popularity pile lol

Last edited:
I'm getting enthusiastic about storm/sandtroopers now, just wondering how people get their marmit helmets? the sideshow ones seem too cgi/ sanitised and make me feel like they're from a dark forces trailer or something lol

Looking for:

Sideshow:

Little Silver Cylindrical Antenna from the right side of Cody Phase 2 helmet.

(the connecting tab on mine snapped the first time I have ever opened him) :mad:

Hasbro.

Sandtrooper Sentry Droid from the Sandtrooper Figure

I don't have much so I will buy these items.

Thanks

Jay

Best bet is to put it on ebay. I think the majority of us have the AT-AT Driver.

Okay, he'll be on ebay this eve - whoever wants a BuyItNow outside ebay should pm me before 21.00 CET.
If this dude is sold properly, my two Stormies would soon have someone new to guard:

:yess: Lord Darth Vader - here I come ... Woot! Woot! :yess:

Uh, err ... so to say I haven't got any extra money, I am forced to sell two or three figures for that Sith Lord.
But I only sell those that are not Sideshow hoping they'll do an AT-AT or TIE Pilot in the future.
And I keep those Sideshow OT Troopers and my custom ones to guard Vader.
So looking forward taking photos like Dorg with a Vader giving commands to Scouts and Stormies before Endor.

I'd be patient, I reckon a certain Dark Lord will make an appearance at SDCC ...

Yep, you also pm'ed me that hint, but after seeing the Mythos pages, I fear he's got a battle damaged armour. I want him neat, clean and purely evil, looking allmighty, not vulnerable, you know?

Why would they release a battle damaged vader 1/6th? aren't the rumours for esb/rotj?

No, he'll be pristine. It will be a must have to go with the Hot Toys Luke figure. Yes it is supposed to be ESB / ROTJ . probably an ultimate Vader figure with parts for both looks.

Some Han Solo gear if anyone is interested ? Medicom vest and pants Sideshow headsculpt , shirt and boots.Think I may have the medicom blaster here somewhere too.

edit : Yep got the blaster .

Looking for SS Greedo clothing - jumpsuit and vest.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare or can give me a lead on the blaster that came with the Exclusive Stormtrooper figure and also the one that came with the Praji figure please ?

Thanks Crimsonbob, I forgot about those. The types I'm looking for are the smaller hand blasters . Though I think I've more chance of finding Shergar or Lord Lucan :lol

Last edited:
Thanks Crimsonbob, I forgot about those. The types I'm looking for are the smaller hand blasters . Though I think I've more chance of finding Shergar or Lord Lucan :lol

Wouldn't mind the sun trooper gun myself to go with my kitbash ATST driver using the Hasbro one at the moment

Back