The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a Bespin Luke Shirt and pants plus some black gum boots if anyone is needing ...

Hi guys i am looking for the yellow camera that comes with the palpatine 2 pack,can anyone help me. Also ep 4 obi wan lightsaber if anyone has it....proving very difficult to find

I'm selling the following parts from a Sideshow 1:6 Stormtrooper as you see in the photo below. You need just a body and a black body suit and you have a full Stormtrooper. The shoulder bells are missing the elastic connectors and one of the holster connectors is unglued.

Direct trade to any Marmit figure (except Fett).

Pending

stforsale.jpg

Last edited:
I'm selling the following parts from a Sideshow 1:6 Stormtrooper as you see in the photo below. You need just a body and a black body suit and you have a full Stormtrooper. The shoulder bells are missing the elastic connectors and one of the holster connectors is unglued.

Direct trade to any Marmit figure.

stforsale.jpg

PM sent about this.

Anyone in the states have an extra SS EP2 Obi-wan sculpt (CW or AOTC)?? Looking to try my hand at turning it into an EP3 Obi-wan. Thanks in advance :wave

Hey guys,

Managed to pick up a Sideshow Sandtrooper Orange (Squad Leader) Pauldron. Also have a Captain Rex Phase 1 Helmet (missing the viewfinder although).

Looking for a Commander Bly Karma.

PM if interested.

PS - Only trading for the Bly Karma, nothing else.

Anyone got a spare open left hand from the Emperor figure. I have the pointer hand, but really need the open/force lightning one for a custom.

My trade list is on the first page, but I'm also happy to buy :duff

Thanks

Short list. I know. Most everything I had up for trade is gone. So this is it for the moment.

Have:

I would usually put this stuff for trade, but I'm in a bind an need the scratch. So here's what I'm offering:

-x1 set of Medicom Clone Armor (no helmet) $30

I cover shipping. US Only.

Last edited:
Have a few items that may be of interest:

Qty 1: new, unused Phase 1 commander bly helmet
Qty 1: semi modded sideshow boba fett vest with chest armor (i removed the belly plate to shape, everything else untouched, ab plate is included)
Qty 1: new, unused prometheus body without neck post

Please PM if interested.

Last edited:
Back