The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a visor from a phase II Commander Cody helmet. Would anyone that has the skill and materials for casting be willing to help me out? Please PM me.

I'm looking for a visor from a phase II Commander Cody helmet. Would anyone that has the skill and materials for casting be willing to help me out? Please PM me.

It looks like the only deviations from a standard phase two lid are the peaked visor, strips on either side of his comb, a few cut lines on either side of the centreline on the respirator, a scope on the left above the peak and an antenna.

It looks like the only deviations from a standard phase two lid are the peaked visor, strips on either side of his comb, a few cut lines on either side of the centerline on the respirator, a scope on the left above the peak and an antenna.

Yeah I know, but for what I'm going for I need it to be just the basic phase II and then slip the visor on. Then I add my own antenna. I already did it for my custom Commander Thorn but I'm about to embark on another custom project.

A friend from across the pond is on the job of getting one cast for me. :)

Yeah I know, but for what I'm going for I need it to be just the basic phase II and then slip the visor on. Then I add my own antenna. I already did it for my custom Commander Thorn but I'm about to embark on another custom project.

A friend from across the pond is on the job of getting one cast for me. :)

It would only take an hour to make the adjustments yourself on a SS Phase II lid.
And Toy Anxiety have those things for $20 apiece.

It would only take an hour to make the adjustments yourself on a SS Phase II lid.
And Toy Anxiety have those things for $20 apiece.

Oh I know, I've been buying up all their new phase II helmets. Haha
But for the last one I got a loose Cody helmet, which are scarce, and popped the visor off. I just need another visor so I can do this again:
image.jpg

Great paintwork. One of the best custom clones I have seen. Just checked out your thread.

Liking the wolfpack. Looking forward to seeing complete fox phase 2. Hopefully sideshow will get around to it.

Last edited:
I almost asked if you had any full pictures then I saw the full thread. Would love to be able to do something like that and it's not lack of creation but skill at painting/patience.

It just takes practice. You should see some of the 3 3/4" clones that I painted in the aftermath of Ep. II, they're terrible.

Looking for a set of tall female boots. Something like Secura's or Ventress boots would be great.

i have an asajj that im trying to sell..she's loose and isnt complete(the way i got her)...has one lit saber, her belt was cut and altered in the back and her collar was cut..nothing bad and easily fixable..i just never got around to it...otherwise she's in good shape..a great base figure to redo that's for sure...
anyone interested..pm me..

av2_zps2ea407f2.jpg

av3_zps66ad04ac.jpg

av1_zps0937f17e.jpg

Don't know if this is the right thread for it, but there's usually a lot of traffic through here. So what I'm thinking of doing is getting another Rebel Fleet trooper and picking up a captain Antilles as well. Anyone know of a good body with alternate head sculpt to use for a Fleet Trooper?

I know I've seen a few customs on here. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I've made 2 custom fleet troopers. I just got a couple of different modern soldiers (I think both were DiD bodies and sculpts). As long as they have a good, serious look on their face, I'd say you're good. I'd also go with clean-shaven, but that's just me.

I've made 2 custom fleet troopers. I just got a couple of different modern soldiers (I think both were DiD bodies and sculpts). As long as they have a good, serious look on their face, I'd say you're good. I'd also go with clean-shaven, but that's just me.
Agreed. My only concern was the fit of the clothing but I guess Sideshow's clothing usually fits a little more loosely as compared to what I've seen from Medicom. Maybe I'll scope out Toy Anxiety.

You mind posting a pic of your guys Kodiak?

Back