The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for Anakin's armor from the Clone Wars version for a custom Obi-Wan. Anyone got one you would part with?

I have a Sideshow Anakin full set (no body) with Clone Wars headsculpt, Plo Koons pair of boots and hands and a custom jedi knight Luke Skywalker wig for the Hot Toys Luke to trade, let me know if interested.

OK, the want list is growing...

1. Sideshow Clone Wars Anakin's armor
2. Forearms from deluxe veteran clone
3. A red Sideshow saber blade

So annoying that most of the stuff I wanted has now shown up. Old Ben, anakin clothing, etc and I had to buy brand new figures. Typical haha.

Looking for fleet trooper clothes. Have the helmet underway, but need the clothes. Already have the gunbelt. I also want the full figure. Prefer loose, no box needed.

Here is what i have:

- Sideshow cobra commander (reg)
- zy toys scarface outfit minus the jacket
- german jacket+ hat + sigs (for custom indy)
- relic hunter jacket + belt/holster + boots
- 2 katkuro rotj wigs for ht luke (can't get them to fit for now and i don't have the time to sand them down)
- 1/6 rotj luke saber (kenner?)
- 1/6 obi wan saber (kenner?)
- swat bulletproof vest + swat pants
- large 1/6 scale bag + small bag
- prison orange jumpsuit+socks+white shirt
- hasbro electronic 1/6 vader w/o saber and helmet but boxed. (Sound work)

a2usu7ym.jpg

5ydyqena.jpg

Best,

Robert

I'm looking for the Hasbro Count Dooku belt. Anybody have one they are willing to part with?

Thanks!

Im looking for alien head sculpts like yee rees or nien numd want to do some custom figures.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

i have a pair of bespin han brown pants...the "socks" have been cut off(since they suck)...but other then that, they are fine...
i also have a jedi luke belt floating around someplace if anyone needs one..

i also need some ph 1 all white buckets(any but shiny) and a ph 2 all white(Same)..
i have the red striped captain ph 1 bucket, and 2 of waxer or boil helmets(not sure which they are..but they have some yellow)...i need all whites....

i can do the clone wars style tunics in brown now..(this hasnt been sewn or anything, just a quick mock up)
plokoonJWIG_zps6c1e8ffe.jpg

Last edited:
Time to update the list.
Haves:
Sideshow Endor Rebel Outfit, Rifle, helmet (boots have cuts in the back)
Sideshow Bespin Han Exclusive (with Mynock) no box. Also has Endor Sergeant long coat and rifle
Sideshow Bespin Han belt and blaster
Sideshow Numa (not the exclusive) with stand and second arm
Sideshow Boil and Waxer head sculpts and phase I buckets
Sideshow Anakin Clone Wars hands (brown and black)
Sideshow Piett sculpt and plastic hat
Sideshow EpIII Anakin Exclusive hologram
Sideshow Exclusive Snowtrooper blaster
3 Hasbro X-wing pilot outfits
2 Stormtrooper E-11 blasters (glue on the mag and the scope is gone so they will separate, just need new glue)
Sideshow Asajj Ventress loose (and likely incomplete, has lit sabers but not unlit)

Wants:
Cmdr Wolffe Kama and holsters
Cmdr Wolffe Jet Pack
Cmdr Wolffe upper leg armor
Nikto, Duros or Alien sculpt
GI Joe, DAM!, Soldier Story modern rifles

Looking for the Sideshow Stormtrooper Disguise Luke head sculpt.

Would prefer to pay (and am willing to pay high prices) as I already traded most of my stuff back in the day. :lightsabe

I'm currently searching for an Endor Rebel soldier helmet. SS version from one of the three troops they made. No interest in a Hasbro one. Please PM me if you have one that you're willing to part with.

Back