The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys looking for:

Sideshow ANH Luke Poncho

Sideshow Old Ben Light sabers ignited and un-ignited

Qui Gon Jinn exclusive Poncho

2 Marmit Stormtroopers

Si

Hey guys...I'm looking for a pair of Commander Praji gloves. I'm putting together my Marmit TIE Pilot and the look like they'd be a good match.

Alex

Hey guys...I'm looking for a pair of Commander Praji gloves. I'm putting together my Marmit TIE Pilot and the look like they'd be a good match.

Alex

You could try using Commander Cobra's gloves with cuffs, that is what I used for mine, it may be easier to get them.

I just had to paint them in black.

Hi everybody, looking for a few things and have some Sideshow exclusives to trade or will buy. I have more items for trade in the "items wanted" section

Looking for:
-Hasbro R2D2 1/6 scale - would prefer the version with the detachable arms but any will work
-Sideshow Old Obi Wan belt
-Hasbro C3PO 12"
-Hasbro Yoda

Have:
SS exclusives - Luke Jedi blaster, Han Bespin Mynock, Luke Farmboy floppy hat and goggles
-Also have Sideshow Endor rebel helmet, Hasbro Luke Jedi poncho & belt, Stormtrooper blaster(missing side mag), Medicom Luke Jedi belt, The Walking Dead compendium 1 and 2, Hot Toys parts plus more for trade!!

Please send me a PM if you can help:)

Last edited:
Hi guys. I need General Grievous Lightsabers. Lit and Unlit. You can check the link to my sales thread for trade parts.
Also I have some Medicom Jango Fett parts and Boba odd and ends as well as,
Captain Rex Shoulder Armor, Rex Kama w/pistols, Hasbro 12" Bossk, Medi Clone Captain Complete Armor Set.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I need General Grievous Lightsabers. Lit and Unlit. You can check the link to my sales thread for trade parts.
Also I have some Medicom Jango Fett parts and Boba odd and ends as well as,
Captain Rex Shoulder Armor, Rex Kama w/pistols, Hasbro 12" Bossk, Medi Clone Captain Complete Armor Set.

Toy Anxiety has the Grievous lightsabers available. I picked up a few this week for my custom Jedi.

Looking for a SS or Hasbro droid caller. Don't really have anything to trade. Only thing I can think of to trade would be a Luke hilt froma GG snowspeeder pilot bust. Willing to Pay.

Hey gang, looking for these items, trade or willing to pay also:
Hi guys looking for:

Sideshow ANH Luke Poncho

Sideshow Old Ben Light sabers ignited and un-ignited or ROTS Kenobi Lightsabers

Qui Gon Jinn exclusive Poncho

2 Marmit Stormtroopers

I have these items to trade:

Sideshow LOTR Boromir boots
Sideshow Han Solo boots
Sideshow Desert Indiana Jones German Disguise boots
Hot Toys Terminator hand set
Custom Vader suit made from two hasbro suits, it fit a TrueType muscle body

2014-03-09233737.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2014-03-09233723.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2014-03-09233711.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2014-03-09233846.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2014-03-09233915.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I need a sandtrooper backpack and orange pauldron (any brand really)... if anyone would like to trade for some parts or interested in selling to me please PM me

thanks

i have jedi luke's lit green saber, his blueish cloth belt, his blueish cloth Vest, his black jedi type belt, his damaged hand and his head..all are from sideshow...
i want to let it go as a lot...if interested..lmk
the black belt will have to be glued closed(the little clasp was broken when i got it)..everything else is good to go...

Just wondered if anyone has the ex palpatine statue preferably with the box? Does anyone also have the exclusive box for hot toys Luke?

Last edited:
Back