The Best Premium Format I have ever owned.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have been all over this figure if the pose was from earier in the movie, when he was wearing his apron and the first mask. The first mask is incredibly creepy, but I just find this mask/look to be kinda silly. I love the pose, but I can't get over the mask.

A very ghostly figure to display. When I have people over, they look at me kind of strange. I think having Leatherface would have them running for the door. :lol

I would have been all over this figure if the pose was from earier in the movie, when he was wearing his apron and the first mask. The first mask is incredibly creepy, but I just find this mask/look to be kinda silly. I love the pose, but I can't get over the mask.

i also like the apron and first mask. But this figure and mask...dammmm look scary :horror. i think they got it perfect. This face is so so freaky...i love this figure. I am glad they did this one because most other companies captcher the Apron Leatherface, so its a nice fresh breeze of air getting this leatherface.

But I hope and pray sideshow bring out another PF of leatherface in his Apron, i would be all over that figure...lol. He still is my favorite. :D

Been thinking about this figure for ages and looking at the great photos I need to push myself to commit
£300 - £400 a lot of cash to spend at this time but I dont think its gonna devalue
What to do
Pf or wife
Ha Ha

Back