The Best Premium Format I have ever owned.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah.

SS's proto set the bar way too high for the factory to match and the shipped Indy will set off crying that will be heard all the way in Uranus ..... I mean on .... :monkey1

I really hope not, but if it isn't an exact match for the proto, I fear you may be right!!! :monkey4

nah.

SS's proto set the bar way too high for the factory to match and the shipped Indy will set off crying that will be heard all the way in Uranus ..... I mean on .... :monkey1

Yeah, if the slightest little thing is wrong with Indy we'll never hear the end of it. And by who.

I think Leatherface looks perfect. He really looks like he stepped out of the film.

the weathering of the leather coat will be a big deal IMO. I twould be for me. Would bother me a lot of a clean, sharp-edged, fresh from the factory look coat showed up on Indy.
Outside of weathering though, SS has the tailoring down to near perfect, even down to the scale of material. Looks great

I'll still hope for the best.
Actually I hope every PF SS releases trumps the rest, but Im thikin realistically ...

Maybe the lack of Indy product will lead to more tactful responses... yeah, I don't think so either :lol

SANY1475.jpg

SANY1476.jpg

SANY1477.jpg

SANY1479.jpg

SANY1481.jpg

SANY1498.jpg

I love taking blurry close up shots of this guy in bad lighting. He looks real.

Last edited:
:horror That's some sick photos of Leatherface. I'm so proud to have it in my collections.
There is so much realism about this figure. I often get stunned by mine. :monkey4

Lakehouse some awesome awesome pics...thanks for uploading. I received mine yesterday. Found one in Amsterdam. But the packaage came damaged. Has a Gash in the Box. The figure is undamaged but the stand is scratched. I am so peed off. But likely the figure is fine. But this devalues the items. (nnot like i'm ever going to sell it).

Does anyone know where to buy this figure from bec i want to buy anther one?

I tried to look on eBay, but they have nothing...i really want to invest in 2 if i can. I know its asking for the world. But got my hopes up. Trying to Collect as many TCM Merchandise as i can. Just ordered the Orginal Poster, gonna have it framed and put on my wall. will post pics once up and looking sweeeeet. What merchandise does everyone have?

What are the odds of finding one of these now days? I didn't see anything on ebay so I don't even know how much they typically go for.

I tried to look on eBay, but they have nothing...i really want to invest in 2 if i can. I know its asking for the world. But got my hopes up. Trying to Collect as many TCM Merchandise as i can. Just ordered the Orginal Poster, gonna have it framed and put on my wall. will post pics once up and looking sweeeeet. What merchandise does everyone have?

before you frame it should look in to hopfully local horror convention and get that ^^^^^ signed then frame it

What are the odds of finding one of these now days? I didn't see anything on ebay so I don't even know how much they typically go for.

I suppose based on the fact that there arn't any on ebay should have been a pretty big tip, but i'm still curious at the average price of one these days.:gun

Thanks Orevolver :bow , I send them a mail asking if they still have any left. When are you getting yours? and Is it a Exclusive or just a Regular Edtion :).

Thanks Again Orevolver. You Rock

Back