The best likeness ever in 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen the Jack Bauer in person but the pics make it look awesome. I have to go with Godfather Don for the Brando likeness.

As a finished production piece I'd have to give it to Jack Bauer as well... if only the rest of the figure was up to the quality of the paint and sculpt.

I second Andy B.'s John Locke.

70a6c76c.jpg

All great mentions so far. I've never seen a Bauer figure in hand before but all this talk is making me want to buy one.

Of the ones I have I'd say HT's Godfather but HT's Harvey Dent and Connor V1 are on about the same level.

Although custom, this one takes my vote as well. I've never seen anything else come close. That looks like a REAL human Heath.

Runners up ....... EB Bauer, HT's Vito, HT's Rambo III.

That thing is like some elusive legend, didn't a nobody customizer make it and sell it off to someone we never heard about on ebay and didn;t bother to take any more photos than that one and yet with all the jokers we've seen nothing has even come close to touching it??

That thing is like some elusive legend, didn't a nobody customizer make it and sell it off to someone we never heard about on ebay and didn;t bother to take any more photos than that one and yet with all the jokers we've seen nothing has even come close to touching it??

it won't be so elusive when i get mine :naughty

I don't have it in hand yet, but the HT Blade looks really spot on. HT Godfather too. And Enterbay's Jack Bauer.

Don't know if it would count, but HT Hellboy is pretty good as well.

I love the Bauer headsculpt although I do think it is subtly too young looking. For me the lines should be a tiny bit more defined.

Aside from him I'd say the DX Joker or the upcoming T-800 (despite his face being a tad too squat).

That "nobody" is actually a member here; Imarsqed... he also makes some of the best Arnold sculpts as well as some others.

Not to gloat, well ok I'll gloat....... I have EB Bauer, Cannibal Jack, HTs Godfather, both Vs. of Connor, FOF Bruce, BR Joker and DX Joker (esp Cop Vs.)........they are all masterworks.

The EB Bauer HS is unbelievable. Despite the body issues, this is a HS discusion, so Bauer by an ear.:rolleyes:

Back