The best likeness ever in 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
ATM there's a few head-sculpts Ive seen that are the quintessential likeness's of the actor or character from a movie (live action)

I own one and its a production piece the HT John Connor (not the last stand / battle version)

I can think of a few custom or small run figures ive seen over the years also (a Pacino and a Tom Cruise stand out), but from my own personal experience the quintessential finished and painted sculpt is this:

4095794913_ceb8be83d8_b.jpg

What from personal experience is your quintessential finished and painted sculpt ?

most typically representative of a quality, state, etc.; perfect

Yes, Enterbay's jack bauer is not only the closest to likeness in 1/6, its also the most life-like 1/6 HS I have seen so far. I still get chills when I look at the figure. Feels like he is looking right at me while other figures just dont have that kinda impact.

At this moment in time, I'd say the best likeness in my collection is a toss up between BR Joker and DX Joker.

But Jack Bauer, Canibal Jack Sparrow, HT Godfather, Blade and Dutch are all spookily good and deserve honourable mentions in despatches.

I haven't seen the Bauer or Brando in person, but HT Godfather Brando looks a bit better based on the pics I've seen. Both Enterbay and Hot Toys have created many great likenesses, however.

JB does have an amazing likeness. I think Blade 2 deserves a mention. Without the glasses it is pretty spot on

Definitely Sideshow's Pamela Voorhees. The sculpt is perfect! :D

Jack Bauer, DX Joker, and Cannibal Jack heads IMHO. I haven't seen the John Connor in person, but the pics look awesome.

Back