The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now as much as I praise some of his movies, TDKR and Tenet just didn't hit home like the others. I would like to help out with that argument against him that his brother, Jonathan, is probably the best screenwriter out there that I know of. I know he elevated the movies he teamed up with his brother on and some credit should also go to him. They both whiffed on TDKR however. Seems like no one knows how to do a proper Robin.

Because Nolan loves film movie cameras so much and not digital filmmaking it made him the defacto spokesperson for true artistic cinema which instantly equated to him being a person of high artistic qualities he can do no wrong.

Yet i’ve seen better sound designs in Nickelodeon cartoons than his 300 million dollar Tenant lol

Tdkr was awful. That robin scene alone killed the movie for me.
I also remember people simping for inception on here. What a boring stupid movie

I love Nolan's films. I'm surprised his cinematography is criticized. But I agree that TDKR was less than stellar. And yes, that Robin scene was terrible. Absolutely not needed.

TDKR after TDK was a gut punch just like:

Superman 3 after Superman 2

Robocop 2 after Robocop 1

Blade 3 after Blade 2

Predator 2 after Predator 1

Alien 3 (especially theatrical) after Aliens

Die Hard 2 after Die Hard 1

All F4 movies

Spiderman 3 after Spider-Man 2 was like raising a son for 29 yrs only to find out in the end it?s not yours

Came in here to see if there are some interesting updates on The Batman and all I see is people crapping on one of the best directors of the past 20 years:lol but I guess I'm just a Nolan fanboy:dunno

Came in here to see if there are some interesting updates on The Batman and all I see is people crapping on one of the best directors of the past 20 years:lol but I guess I'm just a Nolan fanboy:dunno

Everyone here seems to know better and can make much better films obviously :lol

Twilight was years ago. Stop with the the twilight insults. Dude has more range

Twilight was years ago. Stop with the the twilight insults. Dude has more range

Yup he is simply amazing at saying "what". Maybe his batman will only say "what" and speak gibberish the entire runtime and he will win an academy award for his wonderful performance. Hopefully they give him vamp fangs err i mean bat fangs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJf-35QrxTw

**** this sparkly vampire batflick and their black kal el, knowing wb they will probably make them gay lovers- it would only be fitting

:lol

Yup he is simply amazing at saying "what". Maybe his batman will only say "what" and speak gibberish the entire runtime and he will win an academy award for his wonderful performance. Hopefully they give him vamp fangs err i mean bat fangs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJf-35QrxTw

Now while I would agree with you about a year ago, I found that he has done a ton of indie films and has worked on his craft. I'm sure the direction and lack of experience for the Twilight films showed, but dude earned it and is legit now.

lol this thread is filled with utter nonsense holy ****

The Dark Knight is one of the greatest movies EVER.

Nolan is one of the greatest directors EVER.

Batman Begins & The Dark Knight are great... 2 of the best Comic Book films ever made.

Now, The Dark Knight Rises.... That's another story. That was utter garbage. Almost ruined the 1st 2 for me.

As for Nolan, those are also the only 2 movies of his he directed that I truly like. Dunkirk was good too, although a bit slow.

Back