The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure we'll get a Batcycle. The Batpod and this Blurrg thing got made, we'll get that Batcycle.

16237F1E-1DAB-46CE-BC08-AC7BA66625BE.jpeg

I thought Pattinson was terrible in Tenet. Interest in this Batman just dropped significantly.

Riddler will have to hold this together for me.

I was disappointed in Washington's performance. The whole movie felt a tad off for me anyway.

Rewind action is boring in concept and execution

Then again Nolan is so over rated.

Inception ZzZzz
Interstellar ZzZzz
Dunkirk ZzZzz
Rewind Spy Movie ZzZzz

Inception ZzZzz
Interstellar ZzZzz
Dunkirk ZzZzz
Rewind Spy Movie ZzZzz

I'll defend Inception and Interstellar till the end of time. Both awesome. Interstellar just incredible sequences.

I'll defend Inception and Interstellar till the end of time. Both awesome. Interstellar just incredible sequences.

Inception was ... neat? But didn't resonate with me. I thought Interstellar was excellent. Still haven't seen Tenet. Really liked Dunkirk.

Nolan has to stop being so gimmicky, it's getting old.
I like most of his movies: Interstellar, Inception and Dunkirk are all great IMHO. The Batman movies are ok, not really brilliant, but certainly above average. Haven't watched Tenet yet, not too interested.

Nolan has to stop being so gimmicky, it's getting old.
I like most of his movies: Interstellar, Inception and Dunkirk are all great IMHO. The Batman movies are ok, not really brilliant, but certainly above average. Haven't watched Tenet yet, not too interested.

1415187744942.jpg

The Nolan haters are invading other threads now lol

I like Nolan's films, they might be self indulgent but he makes interesting films that at least try to make you think

Inception ZzZzz
Interstellar ZzZzz
Dunkirk ZzZzz
Rewind Spy Movie ZzZzz

I liked Inception.

Interstellar was a mixed bag for me. The whole "love" thing didn't really resonate with me. I did like their depiction of the black hole, time dilation and the 5 dimensional space though.

Dunkirk was not memorable. I watched it, can't remember what happened in it. Planes flew by, soldiers fought on a beach. Pretty much it.

Tenet had some good concepts, but requires a lot of hand-waving. It's a mixed bag for me too.

I remember people use to jerk him off here just as much as Snyder fans . They use to say he made masterpieces and inception was soooooo amazing .

Then the dark knight rises came out and sucked and people started to fight back and forth. I recall these two huge fanboys named intovoid and Woffard who loved Nolan?s films so much and tdkr was amazing to them.

Also there was this weird dude on here naked solid snake who would say he was the best director of our time but he only made like two good Batman movies

I remember people use to jerk him off here just as much as Snyder fans .

Ugh, I remember.

Most didn't even know who he was before BB but suddenly he's the 2nd coming. It happens all the time.

Every Nolan movie looks and sounds the same to me, including Batman. They are not particularly well shot or cinematic. They are overly complicated, and often way too talky, and ALL are way too long.

He's extremely intelligent and I like a lot of his conceits but I don't think he's a great filmmaker and many of his ideas are not great for a movie. I think he'd be a much better novelist.

Tim Burton, better as an art director - Zach Snyder better as a cinematographer - Chris Nolan, better as a novelist.

Good thing I wasn't advising their careers. :lol

Back