The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I got an invite to tag along with a good friend to the premiere in The Netherlands and I'm still stunned from what I saw on the big screen. Easily the best Marvel film to date in my opinion. Trying to catch another screening next week.

Going to watch this on Saturday with a bunch of mates!

going to see it tonight. midnight screening, ETA 3 hours from now. happy ANZAC day folks. :]

i watched it on 16th april and i am going for it again on 5th may in 3d imax:yess:

going to see it tonight. midnight screening, ETA 3 hours from now. happy ANZAC day folks. :]

Happy ANZAC day brother!!!

for without them...we wouldn't be here!!
Avengers for me tomozzo-packed cinema sessions in Newcastle right now til saturday-INSANE!!!

Curious to see box office takings at the end of the week.

just got back from the movie. i've enjoyed it. wont spoil it for you folks. i think skiman will be happy with this hulk.

i wont spoil the easter egg, but you dont have to wait for it at the very end of the credits like previous films.

that's because we stayed till the very end to make sure. :]

just got back from the movie. i've enjoyed it. wont spoil it for you folks. i think skiman will be happy with this hulk.

i wont spoil the easter egg, but you dont have to wait for it at the very end of the credits like previous films.

that's because we stayed till the very end to make sure. :]

Spoiler Spoiler:

The "extra" scene everyone is freaking out about is absolutely not what everyone thinks its going to be. all that was reshot was a simple talking scene now with a different camera angle lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

i dont think that was a re-shot...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Avengers in the year 1978!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0jBF912xYY[/ame]

Back