The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Just listening to the soundtrack on spotify, the theme is epic:D

Prob gonna go on Monday to see it now, Gf is working weekend plus cinema will be full of screaming kids (AKA me!)

just came back from a midnight screening and i was really blown away , best marvel movie so far without any doubt

the last 40 minutes of the movie reminded me of transformers 3 but it was even better in every way

another great thing about this movie is that there isn't one particular avenger that steels the show (although the hulk was my favorite) because they all got a lot of screen time to show their powers and kick some serious ass

So no end scene after the credits? Is it right before?

A week tomorrow for me...this wait is killing me.

just came back from a midnight screening and i was really blown away , best marvel movie so far without any doubt

the last 40 minutes of the movie reminded me of transformers 3 but it was even better in every way

another great thing about this movie is that there isn't one particular avenger that steels the show (although the hulk was my favorite) because they all got a lot of screen time to show their powers and kick some serious ass

I think blashempy to mention that turd TF3 in the same sentence as the Avengers. :)

5.5 hours to go...:panic:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03C4tnCFEMQ[/ame]

The Black Widow stole the show in my opinion. Wasn't expecting her to be stand out as much as she does. There are a lot of really nice moments for Scarlett.

The teaser at the end is also awesome.

AFter credits or what?

Just saw it 2 hours ago. I wish i brought tissue. I was jizzing all over the place. 3 more viewings and i'll be done. :yess:

sorry ladies and gentlemen, I'm still confused as to whether or not there is an extra scene after the ENTIRE credits have finished, or if there is just the mid-credits scene that everyone has already spoken about...

I am seeing this tomorrow night and its quite a late showing so I dont want to sit through the entire credits if I don't have to!

Back