The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, that whole end battle scene...with the portal, the big snake thing, the city, the aliens...not saying anyone ripped off each other, because, let's face it TF3's end battle wasn't all that new....

But still. Joss did the same scene, but correctly.

I dunno, that whole end battle scene...with the portal, the big snake thing, the city, the aliens...not saying anyone ripped off each other, because, let's face it TF3's end battle wasn't all that new....

But still. Joss did the same scene, but correctly.

:exactly:

I totally see similarities, not so diffcult to see either.

Just because they're similar doesn't mean Avengers isn't a ton lot better of a movie, which it is.

But The Avengers did it better. Easily. Funny how people take offense to pointing out similar things from a fantastic film, to a not so fantastic film. :lol

If Avengers joins the all time worldwide top 5 club, it will be amazing.

1. Avatar
2. Titanic
3. Harry Potter 7
4. Transformers 3
5. LOTR 3

Avatar and Transformers shouldn't even be on that list. :gah:

When I saw the Battleship trailer...Transformers totally crossed my mind. Avengers... not at all.

Here is something to think about...so far...80% of all movie viewing done this weekend domestically was watching The Avengers.

:exactly:

I totally see similarities, not so diffcult to see either.

Just because they're similar doesn't mean Avengers isn't a ton lot better of a movie, which it is.

I've not even seen TF3, and Transformers crossed my mind in the final battle with that huge serpent ship/alien thingy :lol

But this was better than any TF movie I ever saw

I've not even seen TF3, and Transformers crossed my mind in the final battle with that huge serpent ship/alien thingy :lol

But this was better than any TF movie I ever saw

It was better then any Summer movie I ever saw.

It's the new standard for summer action flicks. :rock

If Avengers joins the all time worldwide top 5 club, it will be amazing.

1. Avatar
2. Titanic
3. Harry Potter 7
4. Transformers 3
5. LOTR 3

Avatar and Transformers shouldn't even be on that list. :gah:

I enjoyed both of those films but them being ahead of ROTK sucks as I know its a better film. If The Avengers makes the top 5 its going to knock ROTK out which again sucks but at least The Avengers is really a badass film.

Bay SHOULD hire Joss to write for him. ____, that's the one single problem with all of Bay's later films. ____ scripts, with nothing inside them.

But you can't deny the plot similarities between this and TF3. I don't think that's a bad thing, because everything was so perfect, and worked on every level. It set the bar for summer blockbusters.

Period.

In the final battle scene, I thought I was watching a Michael Bay film :monkey3

Back