The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I will be wearing the shirt I got at comic-con last year from the Marvel booth.

Kohls has some for 10 bux its the far right T. Im thinking of wearing the movie Tshirt or the Sdcc Cap shirt. Wich one should I wear guys?? Just bought my tickets for Fri.

a12c6468.jpg

Last edited:

Guys is it possible that Spiderman will be joining the Avengers in any future film? I'd love to see that.

Hey, anyone know if any stores are selling Avengers t-shirts?? I kinda want to wear one to the premiere tomorrow night, but am not sure if any places have any. Don't have enough time to order from online, sadly.

A lot of places actually, there are some really nice ones at Hot Topics and both Target and Wal-Marts have some.

I got one at Target. Red t-shirt with the Avengers logo. Around $13 or so.

Got that one, wear it before you wash it, shrinks up a bit in length.

Guys is it possible that Spiderman will be joining the Avengers in any future film? I'd love to see that.

Unless you read something about Marvel buying back the rights of Spider-Man from Sony/Columbia then the chances are absolutely none.

Kohls has some for 10 bux its the far right T. Im thinking of wearing the movie Tshirt or the Sdcc Cap shirt. Wich one should I wear guys?? Just bought my tickets for Fri.

a12c6468.jpg

the one with the movie faces is from Kohls? I like that one actually...

Yes thats from Kohls.

Unless you read something about Marvel buying back the rights of Spider-Man from Sony/Columbia then the chances are absolutely none.

Dammit. There are comics with Spiderman in the Avengers team though right? He seems like a natural fit, realworld legal issues notwithstanding. Although I obviously haven't seen the new film right now I feel like Maguire's Spiderman would be more compatible...unlimited organic webshooters and such.

The way WB's doing things, that's probably the only way you'll ever see him in a superhero team-up flick. :lol

Does the finished film still sport the Paramount logo, or Disney castle in the beginning?

:lol

But seriously, can it top 2,782,275,172 US dollars?

Avatar sucks, regardless if it made a gazillion dollars. Avengers beats the $#!+ out of blue cats any day of the week, including Sunday.

Do you guys think that this can top Avatar?

Please God.

Maybe then Marvel can just buy Sony/columbia and have all it s characters where they belong.

I know this is unlikely to happen.

no need to wish u all goodluck tomorrow when seeing this.

Awesome movie!!!

Seen this thing 3 times now, just keeps getting better

But i was pondering something, we all know that Thor is on the Hellicarrier, whether you've seen the film or not, so no spoilers or anything, but my question is this;

When he puts Mjolnir down, just so he can walk about and talk and what not, shouldn't the Hellicarrier fall out of the sky?

I'm only being a geeky with this question, i just like to over analyse this stuff sometimes.

Seen this thing 3 times now, just keeps getting better

But i was pondering something, we all know that Thor is on the Hellicarrier, whether you've seen the film or not, so no spoilers or anything, but my question is this;

When he puts Mjolnir down, just so he can walk about and talk and what not, shouldn't the Hellicarrier fall out of the sky?

I'm only being a geeky with this question, i just like to over analyse this stuff sometimes.

the hellicarier isnt a living being so it can ''carry'' the hammer''.

the hellicarier isnt a living being so it can ''carry'' the hammer''.

See that's what i thought but then i remembered that a non-living thing like a car and chain wrapped around it still couldn't lift it in Thor

I also remembered it's not real and that i really shouldnt worry about it too much

Back