The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

That happened? I don't remember that. Weird :lol

So the 2nd extra scene is this:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't really get it, until I read this in the comments section:
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's a nice little extra for the US peeps.

If they're gonna do that, they need to switch them...

Spoiler Spoiler:

People need to leave the theatre thinking, "HOLY ____!" vs. "Dude, bro, that was laughs."

Without giving away any spoilers, does this effectively reboot the 2008 Incredible Hulk film? Obviously the actor is different, along with the rendering, but are there any nods or references to the events of the solo film?

yes the 2008 movie is referenced at least twice

I wonder how much over a billion this is going to make?

What is Shawarma? Isn't it just a Kebab???

Courtesy of Google Image search:

uni.jpg

beef-shawarma-sandwich-l.jpg

As per the new scene reportedly it starts showing tomorrow but no word whether it'll be a replacement for the mid-credit scene and move the mid-credit into the after the credit slot.

As per the new scene reportedly it starts showing tomorrow but no word whether it'll be a replacement for the mid-credit scene and move the mid-credit into the after the credit slot.

They really need to. It'll lighten the mood after the onslaught of the last act and leave attendees yapping about the sequel potential walking out.

Back