The Apple thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with the 4.7, 64 GB. At first the system was trying to take my unlimited data option away. I thought I was going to have to go into the store but eventually it stopped trying to force me to pick a new data plan. AT&T probably did that on purpose knowing that some people would be so desperate to get the phone that they would just give up and pick a tiered plan. Also I still have not received my email confirmation although I do have a copy of the online confirmation.

I really wish they still had a true black option instead of space grey.

I skip the 's' releases as well. Been on the same every other year pattern since the iPhone 3G.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with the 4.7, 64 GB. At first the system was trying to take my unlimited data option away. I thought I was going to have to go into the store but eventually it stopped trying to force me to pick a new data plan. AT&T probably did that on purpose knowing that some people would be so desperate to get the phone that they would just give up and pick a tiered plan. Also I still have not received my email confirmation although I do have a copy of the online confirmation.

I really wish they still had a true black option instead of space grey.

I got my email confirmation immediately. It's always a red flag when you don't get it, I believe,

I do the new model each year. If you sell your old one and keep upgrading you'll always have leftover money even.

I was just in the macrumors.com forums and there are people in there who ordered and are still waiting for email confirmation. Then my phone buzzed. Checked my email.. Ahhhhh Confirmation!

I skipped the phablets option. Not a fan of that but I did order a regular iPhone 6 128 GB space grey.

I skipped the phablets option. Not a fan of that but I did order a regular iPhone 6 128 GB space grey.

Same here. Was leaning that way but really wanted to be able to keep it in my pocket. Went 64 gb regular space gray. Got it from AT&T.

I got the 4.7" 64GB space grey. I'm really glad they didn't try to take away my unlimited data--I'm sure it's a matter of "when" not "if" but I'm hanging onto it for as long as I can.

I really don't see why they would tbh. They start throttling at 5GB for LTE, so it's really not unlimited anymore anyway. Granted, you can still do stuff with it, but it takes forever.

I think 4.7" 64GB Space Grey is going to be a very popular configuration.

And there is a 2-3 week shipping t/f on those. I think they were very limited in numbers.

Back