The Amazing Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was gonna get this then i saw it was priced like a AAA game. Screw that, ill wait till is 15quid on preowned.

On the VA i don't like anyone's VA of Spider-man except for Neil Patrick Harris or that guy from the animated series

Digging the game, its really good for a movie game and reminds me alot of batman arkium asylem. Got it at TRU and got the $20 gift card too!!!

Was gonna get this then i saw it was priced like a AAA game. Screw that, ill wait till is 15quid on preowned.

On the VA i don't like anyone's VA of Spider-man except for Neil Patrick Harris or that guy from the animated series

The pricing is why games sales are taking a ____. Back in the PS1 days if you got a 50$ game you got a amazing quality game.

I know there was probably others but the only PS1 game that was 50$ that comes to mind was MGS1.

Now they just put out there lazily done games at full price :gah:

Can't justify paying full price for games at all anymore. Wait until it drops over 50% below retail. Just spent $60 on four recent Xbox games. Saved $180 to buy some more HT!

The pricing is why games sales are taking a ____. Back in the PS1 days if you got a 50$ game you got a amazing quality game.

I know there was probably others but the only PS1 game that was 50$ that comes to mind was MGS1.

Now they just put out there lazily done games at full price :gah:

I picked this game up the other day, love it so far just hope there is more moves with the web slinging later on in the game.

When i first played the demo for MGS back in 98 i think it was, got it with a gaming mag i believe, i was so stoked for this game and then bought it brand new when it first hit a local rental store, probally one of my more cherished video game purchases, loved Omega Boost for PS1 as well.

Can't justify paying full price for games at all anymore. Wait until it drops over 50% below retail. Just spent $60 on four recent Xbox games. Saved $180 to buy some more HT!

In some cases, I am the same way. Others, I fully support at retail: upcoming Borderlands 2 for example - gonna be worth the $60

I actually really enjoyed this to be honest, the story wasn't the best thing ever but it kept me entertained for quite a while. I thought the web swinging through the city was done quite well and all the people on youtube vids etc who moaned about the web's not attaching to buildings, i hardly even noticed it when playing. Put it this way, i have played a lot of games and recently a lot of games i've played i havn't finished due to lack of interest, but this i played till the end and kept on playing, currently collecting all the comics and finishing off all the other little side missions you can do and im not bored yet.

The VA isn't the best VA in the world but he's not the worst either, some whitty jokes in there and nice little easter eggs hidden away which make you chuckle when they pop up, i wouldn't pay full price mind you as once im done with everything then that is it, there isn't much else to do so i will trade it in, i was ok and traded a few old games in to be able to get this.

But if your bored on a weekend and have the oppurtunity, its a definite rent as its quite enjoyable i'd say

Is there a day and night cycle in this?

I might pick this up tomorrow, I am so bored of my games at this point that I will take the hit if it's not worth 65$

From the gameplay I've seen I never saw night at all. This is yet again another reason besides the webswinging that Spiderman 2 will always be the Spidey game king.

I've been playing this but haven't got that far, but so far there is at least one part that takes place at night. So i'm sure it will happen more throughout the game.

I've been playing this but haven't got that far, but so far there is at least one part that takes place at night. So i'm sure it will happen more throughout the game.

I imagine it will, just not outside of a mission. Ughh they can never get these games right.

Qft. Gonna pick up la noire complete edition and uncharted 3 for 30 bucks each. Brand new.

There is only one game in the pipeline I will pick up On release day and that is GTA V.

In fact, u can actually choose the type of sky you want after you finish the final mission & continue to free roam.

Choosing night sky will help you better to collect the comic pages since they glow in the dark.

We went to Comikaze in LA a couple of months ago (Stan Lee's version of Comic Con). Activision had a big booth and to promote this game, you could hop on a PC right there, go to the Gamestop website, and buy the game for $49.99.

The first ten people to do so, got to come back later and meet Stan the Man himself. Here's a photo of me, with my Son and his older Cousin....and Stan. :)

Oh and we got an autographed Spidey poster just like the one in the background

65308_10152067820189460_599860882_n.jpg

What is your favorite while shopping? For many ladies the answer is clothes without doubt. And it is the reason that why there are so many clothes stores both online and at store. Dear-Lover wholesale women’s clothes are also new arrival and update every day to meet the changeful demands. There are so many sexy clothes, lingerie, dresses such as wholesale bodycon dresses online at low factory price.

What is your favorite while shopping? For many ladies the answer is clothes without doubt. And it is the reason that why there are so many clothes stores both online and at store. Dear-Lover wholesale women’s clothes are also new arrival and update every day to meet the changeful demands. There are so many sexy clothes, lingerie, dresses such as wholesale bodycon dresses online at low factory price.

x1fwuv.gif

59407-Groundhog-Day-punch-Ned-gif-AcZK.gif

Back