The Amazing Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just need to accept the fact that games are purely built on graphics engines and zero content or depth. Even more so if it's a 3rd party developer.

I really hope this at lest gets an 8 it looks awsome and the boss battles look cool I have store credit so Im just waiting for a dam review

Still no ____ing review this blows I guess the game blows and activision paid ign again to stay hush hush.

Rocksteady has proven that they are the only developer capable of making a true core superhero game.

:goodpost::exactly:

They should be in charge of making any game comic book related period.

How can they make a incredible game that was Arkham Asylum... and then go beyond that to the utter materpiece that was Arkham City?

Arkham 3 will be extraordinary. If it's freeroam in a big section of Gotham with the Batmobile I can die happy. I've wanted that since the appearance of GTA3 and seeing the capability of gaming. :clap

7.5 from gamespot.

will wait for the cheap PC version.

Not surprised, there has never been a great movie based game.

The king kong movie game, though very short, is freaking awesome. from playing as the humans to going through the jungle as kong was thrilling, and the t rex fights when you were the humans, pretty great stuff. the length was it's only draw back. But that's just me.

Atleast this game seems to be good, not great but good.

Gamespots review - they gave it a 7.5, said it was a fun game with some minor issues, fairly positive review

https://www.gamespot.com/the-amazing-spider-man-2012/reviews/the-amazing-spider-man-review-6383803/

looks like he changes his suit at sometime in the game

Screenshot2012-06-27at122411AM.png

Screenshot2012-06-27at122433AM.png

Screenshot2012-06-27at123042AM.png

seems like he goes from the movie design to the movie design with a belt to then the classic raimi suit at the end.

Last edited:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Widely renowned as a great Movie game.
Its what the movie should have been. Wolverine is a beast in the game, It was fun hacking and slashing enemies and see them try to run away with missing limbs.

seems like he goes from the movie design to the movie design with a belt to then the classic raimi suit at the end.

that's juat the back of the Garfield's suit. the "belt" is only in the back and kind of swoops into a thin line down his thighs

X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Widely renowned as a great Movie game.
Its what the movie should have been. Wolverine is a beast in the game, It was fun hacking and slashing enemies and see them try to run away with missing limbs.

:exactly:

plus it was awesome to get blown and shot to hell and see all your blood and bones.

that's juat the back of the Garfield's suit. the "belt" is only in the back and kind of swoops into a thin line down his thighs

:exactly:

plus it was awesome to get blown and shot to hell and see all your blood and bones.

Oh heck yeah, I forgot about that nice Detail.

Back