The Amazing Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played A LOT of Spiderman 2. This looks like a major upgrade from that and I like how they added button presses to take down enemies and plan your attack more. I may need to buy this game.

Re: ASM

this is the best spiderman game i have ever played. i still have it.

This game looks awesome. It'll be my first spiderman game since

37588-Spider-Man_%5BNTSC-U%5D-1.jpg

Not liking how it looks like the web just latches on to..air instead of actual objects.

It's hard to tell from the video, but you might be right. If that's the case, I'll be really disappointed. They implemented "practical" webswinging really well in the last couple free-roam SM games...

I can't remember which it was, I think it was the Spiderman 3 movie game..but I loved it so much because I would just webswing around the city forever, and you had to web the buildings.

Here we go:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg56qkhg5Bk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg56qkhg5Bk[/ame]

Yeah...looks like it doesn't stick to the buildings. Disappointed.

But everything else looks awesome..especially the acrobatics and camera view.

So far Web of Shadows is the best SM game for me.
Now give me your raaaaaaaaaaage!

Yeah...Web of Shadows was awesome, easily one of the best open-roam Spidey games.

I liked Ultimate Spider-man as well but it was a little dumbed down.

I hope this isn't a flop that is completely based on QTE. I need a new game to play and I wanted a great freeroam Spider-man game, let's hope this is it.

Yeah, decided to hold off until people come back with their take on the controls and whatnot. I loved the first Spidey game based on the movie, and the Ultimate version with the cell shaded look, but I never ever seem to finish them

Just watched some gameplay. Too much swinging from the sky for my taste. Swinging looks fluid and fun though, might need to pick it up regardless because I'm bored as hell with my games right now.

Just watched some gameplay. Too much swinging from the sky for my taste. Swinging looks fluid and fun though, might need to pick it up regardless because I'm bored as hell with my games right now.

I really hoping the singing isn't just a gimmick and this turns out to be a hollow game. Everything about it seems great. I await the review with bated breath

Reviews should hit tomorrow, as it is likely there is a review embargo.

Definitely backing out of this. Another terrible Spiderman game with nothing to do once you beat it.

Back