The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I predict an international variant of 805

if you really want one I could try and get you one but with the currency exchange rates it might not be a viable option for US collectors

Thats what I was thinking when this was reveled to be an international exclusive. I might take you up on that offer thanks.

Yeah with all these varients starting to come out, I'm frankly starting to lose interest in the line. They are incredible figures but when I got into the 1/6 scale figures it was to collect movie and tv characters and the Dead are just don't fit my display theme. I'm really toying with the idea of selling them all actually, to make room for the stuff I really want. :whip

Same here.... the more this happens, the easier it is for me to just go ahead and sell them off. :banghead

I'm happy to be a non-completist, and not stressed by such things...

But, now I truly can't decide which one I want to be in my collection!
I like the blonde, Hubby likes the red-head; maybe we'll just split the decision and go for Dusty! :rock

It's saddening seeing Sideshow go down this route. It feels like they don't even care about their customers anymore. What makes them think we want multiple color variants of $50 figures? I'm not an completest but this upsets me because it's just abuse.

STOP MAKING COLOR VARIANTS SIDESHOW.

agreed... this was by far one of the best original lines out there and they are turning it into something not desirerable anymore. They can do variants everyonce and a while but not on EVERY SINGLE FIGURE!!! :(

I stopped buying the varients after Doc.... no need to reward them for turning my favorite line into a crapshoot!!

im now variant free. it feels good. thinking about going completely dead free as well. i could use that money for other things. im gonna wait to see what the next dead figure is. if it doesnt wow me then the collection might say bye bye. ill never get a PZ anyway.

So we have an international variant now? That blows and is beyond a bad bad idea on SS part. Why SS? I mean I can see GG doing this cause they just don't give a darn but now you gotta do this too?

I thought international collectors got some of the SDCC items anyways because they all can't make it to the show? Now, they get some of those I assume and a variant of their own?

I'd like to see the variants stop. Make 1 Regular and 1 Exclusive if you must but now its getting beyond that.

Just seems in bad form to me.

Yup. This is getting ridiculous. Perhaps if enough people complain in person at SDCC?

Non-completist with this line has been my way to go... glad I have a PZ and one of each figure. With the babysitter I'm on the fence on if I want the red head or black hair version. I like both... luckily I'm not digging the blonde version.

im now variant free. it feels good...

I'm pretty much to that point. While I love The Dead, the exclusives leave me bored so i'm getting rid of the ones I have and sticking with the regulars. The only exceptions IF I can get it will be the Babysitter, I just LOVE the exclusive there so i'll be waiting for the pre-order...

hey kiddies ! i have a question for you . on the bottom of your PZ box, what does your number say ? mine says 0523 or 0528 can't quite make it out. just wondering if the numbers are the same on all PZ boxes ?

The shoe is finally on the other foot. Doesn't feel right does it? Mwaaahahaha harrrrrr. What's that catch cry again?

THE DEAD: BE READY.

Posted this in the Conspiracy thread by mistake....
There is no preparation. There is nothing you can do. The wheels are in motion, hang onto your arses, 'cause they're about to be shafted. Do not change channel, do not adjust your TV set. We're heading into the Inner Limits. This is going to really level the playing field, and those elitists wont get away unscathed either, though they will be insulated somewhat. I can hardly wait.

Behold, for it has come to pass, the Dead have risen and are on the verge of unmortality. Sideshow have ignorred our plees, and have raised the beginnings of a mighty army, in retaliation for our battering of their walls. But there can be only one, and well, that's all we got, f'un one. So it is our one, that must carry on in defiance, and bring down their army of undead, and variants alike, to a halt.

Witness the downfall of The Dead.

2ah8ky1.gif

The shoe is finally on the other foot. Doesn't feel right does it? Mwaaahahaha harrrrrr. What's that catch cry again?

Behold, for it has come to pass, the Dead have risen and are on the verge of unmortality. Sideshow have ignorred our plees, and have raised the beginnings of a mighty army, in retaliation for our battering of their walls. But there can be only one, and well, that's all we got, f'un one. So it is our one, that must carry on in defiance, and bring down their army of undead, and variants alike, to a halt.

2ah8ky1.gif

And I quote":rock:rock:rock:rock"

But I'm still bumbed.

2ah8ky1.gif

Brother Creecher!!!

You have indeed made a worthy Sakrifice and put those beyotchy dead figures in their place!!!​

:lol:lol:lol

They're not my tiles, so I don't clean them. It's about the only place I can clear to make enough room, that happens to be near a window, to let any light in, to take pics. After laughing so hard I went and looked. It's Earth Choice multipurpose cleaner. :lol And I had to have a look at the tiles. They're actually pretty streaky, so I wouldn't recommend that stuff. :lol:lol:lol

Back