The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mhhh international ... nice ! :naughty

But if it's like the 805 dosmetic ex, still no sign at int reseller for now ... my habitual knows nothing about him :confused:.

black hair/blue dress looks pretty good (the outfit I would of prefered first). If I can get the chance I would preorder this one with no problems....red/blond wasn't doing it for me.

ah yeah, almost forgot, I got some new fig's to add to my zombie collection....kinda.

CIMG0316.jpg

got those today as well as Series 1 of Warriors of the Zodiac.

I have a feeling since this is a variant I wouldn't look for it to PO until Early/Mid June after the standard is already hitting, shipping. In reality it might not ship until around SDCC or slightly after depending on how closely the variants are tied.

Holy crap! I missed this too! ANOTHER variant of the Babysitter! Well, I've already asked for help in the WTB section. So any help would be great on this. I'm going to SDCC so I could return the favor with exclusives.

I really hate when they do these International Exclusives! :banghead

You and me both. I just wish they would put these on the site at least. I would gladly do a reverse US-to-Europe wearhouse type of deal to get one. I mean this does put the international collectors at a serious advantage. They get an exclusive, access to the regular exclusives, and their currencey is higher than ours! Plus they can get Hot Toys figures more easily than us. For once, it is *almost* a disadvantage to be living in the USA.

You and me both. I just wish they would put these on the site at least. I would gladly do a reverse US-to-Europe wearhouse type of deal to get one. I mean this does put the international collectors at a serious advantage. They get an exclusive, access to the regular exclusives, and their currencey is higher than ours! Plus they can get Hot Toys figures more easily than us. For once, it is *almost* a disadvantage to be living in the USA.

Yeah, I know they complain about the price of getting the Exclusives and having to pay the shipping, VAT, etc., but at least they have the option of ordering if they want. With International Exclusives, we normally don't even get that option and have to resort to the secondary market or try to find someplace to order it.

Man, this is getting really ridiculous now... 3 color changes on one figure. And now the completists will be going insane, trying to complete their collections... which won't really look right anyway... with so many repeated figures in alternate costumes. Like the zombie plague hit the twins and triplets convention. :lol

I still do like the Goth looking version though... I'm glad I cancelled my last one. Still, I think it's really insane to keep doing this with each and every zombie figure. It's just a way to recoup costs of other, more expensive to make, figures with these easy to shell out 'variants'. It's a bit too Hasbro if you ask me.
161246559546686fcece1ca.gif

The variants are really no different than the umphteen Clone Trooper variants that are made, and I don't see people complaining about them too much. In fact, they seem to clamor for them...

The variants are really no different than the umphteen Clone Trooper variants that are made, and I don't see people complaining about them too much. In fact, they seem to clamor for them...

Well, the ones that are made that actually appeared on film.. I can understand.. but the odd ones that make no sense.. pretty stupid.

There are aspects of the color change that I like... The fact that you can pick and choose what you like best is a good thing, just sucks that they aren't all available to choose from at the same time... forcing you to order and hope you don't like the variant later. :banghead

The worst part is that it seems like an easy way to make a buck. Just change the clothing color and pump them out. I'm just glad I am not a completist. I would probably go nuts. :horror

Trust me, I really don't like it either. I've always been for exclusives that just add something new, so that if you get the exclusive, you have the regular as well. Anytime they produce a variant with different clothes, or colors, etc., if you are a completest, you have to get both (or more). I know I don't have to get the variants, but I really like all three versions and want them... I just don't like that they get made in the first place.

Trust me, I really don't like it either. I've always been for exclusives that just add something new, so that if you get the exclusive, you have the regular as well. Anytime they produce a variant with different clothes, or colors, etc., if you are a completest, you have to get both (or more). I know I don't have to get the variants, but I really like all three versions and want them... I just don't like that they get made in the first place.

Same here. I seriously plan on giving Sideshow a hard time about this, or at least give them the chance to say it is all apart of the storyline. :rolleyes:

The Doctor made sense since Green and Blue scrubs are both common. 650 was unexpected, and 805 even more so. 1025 was almost predictable and definately crossed the "line."

The original was $49.95, so I would predict this to be $54.95 for attendees and $59.95 for non-attendees, but it could be same as the original (plus $5 for non-a's).

805 and 57 were the same price as the regular (not positive on 560 off the top of my head). There really is no excuse for a higher price. $50 for attendees and $55 for nons.

Well now that we have the Exc. 805 out of the way, it seems more likely the SDCC Exc. will be a variant of the baby sitter.

I'm feeling a "Goth" version baby sitter on the way.

I hate to toot my own horn, but..........................................I will anyways for once.:winner

Yeah with all these varients starting to come out, I'm frankly starting to lose interest in the line. They are incredible figures but when I got into the 1/6 scale figures it was to collect movie and tv characters and the Dead are just don't fit my display theme. I'm really toying with the idea of selling them all actually, to make room for the stuff I really want. :whip

Back