The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey kiddies ! i have a question for you . on the bottom of your PZ box, what does your number say ? mine says 0523 or 0528 can't quite make it out. just wondering if the numbers are the same on all PZ boxes ?
why dont you send me the box with the figure inside and ill read it for you.

kurgans blow.

:horror:horror:horror

161246559546686fcece1ca.gif

as much as i like the dead ornament figure made into customs (i've made 3) ..........that was well worth a be-heading of said zombie.......& possibly the funniest thing i've seen on this site ever.....:rotfl.

Did the blonde already go on order? I am so lost, and too many posts to read.

Apologies for the confusion... but isn't that PART of The Dead... remember, it's all a conspiracy :horror

Anyway, here's the info from the sales team regarding the blond/black confusion:

We recently discovered that there was an error in the posting of one of the
images of our 2008 Comic Con Exclusives, The Babysitter 12-inch figure. The
image featured a red outfitted figure, however the actual Comic Con
Exclusive has a blue outfit. The red outfitted Babysitter is a low run edition that will not be for sale on our site but will be carried by our international distributors.

So, rather than a 'comic-con exclusive', it appears that the blond/red is an 'international exclusive' similar to the Spider-Man bust with silver eyes, etc. Sometimes they do that with variants when the demand is too high and our international team can't fulfill all their orders for the original figure :duff

I just read this, been busy lately...

Dusty, so we are getting the black hair one at SDCC?

Amazing how I was right on the money with that version. Please send a memo to the team, to give her a "olive" or "black" skin color... Or is that arleady in the works for the 4th sitter with the light brown hair and khaki colored outfit :p

The variants are really no different than the umphteen Clone Trooper variants that are made, and I don't see people complaining about them too much. In fact, they seem to clamor for them...

Ha Ha, so true. If minor variants make sideshow lots of $$$, thus keeping this line alive and producing more NEW zombies. I am all for it.

Ha Ha, so true. If minor variants make sideshow lots of $$$, thus keeping this line alive and producing more NEW zombies. I am all for it.

No, no, no. I'd rather the line end than have 3 or 4 variants of the same zombie again and again. Hopefully the Babysitter is a one time deal and the LAST of these lame variants. If they want to continue the variants, I want to see some variant heads, arms, legs, accessories, etc as well. Not just different clothes. The babysitter was a step in the right direction, but the international exclusive was three steps backward. :banghead

Black haired = SDCC Exclusive
Blonde haired = International Exclusive (AKA Americans are SOL)

maybe they can take note from GG and set aside a minor few for us to order? :D

I have an idea. For those who go to SDCC (pick up) and ordered the black hair and Red, you also can also get oppertunity to buy the blonde as well ( limited though)?

Last edited:
No, no, no. I'd rather the line end than have 3 or 4 variants of the same zombie again and again. Hopefully the Babysitter is a one time deal and the LAST of these lame variants. If they want to continue the variants, I want to see some variant heads, arms, legs, accessories, etc as well. Not just different clothes. The babysitter was a step in the right direction, but the international exclusive was three steps backward. :banghead

You know, you don't need to buy every zombie variant :) , I don't. But there will be people who do, and thus that generates more money for SS to make more zombies.

The variants are really no different than the umphteen Clone Trooper variants that are made, and I don't see people complaining about them too much. In fact, they seem to clamor for them...

maybe thats because SW collectors don't have any integrity .

You know, you don't need to buy every zombie variant :) , I don't. But there will be people who do, and thus that generates more money for SS to make more zombies.

Yeah I don't have to but I do enjoy buying them even the green skinned one. But with this latest one it makes me wonder how many international variants they have made without us knowing.

maybe thats because SW collectors don't have any integrity .

That's true. Most SW completists/diehard collectors don't have any integrity anymore. But surely you and Lonnie see the difference between trooper/army building and color variants of the same individual zombie character.

I don't mind all the variants, although
I do think THREE of the same character
is a bit ridiculous.

The way I look at it is this:

If you missed out on one of the figures
and they happened to make a "second
print" (so to speak) at least it doubles
(or in this case: triples) your chance
to get one.
:whip

Back